OFFICIAL MORTAL KOMBAT 11 THREAD || PS5 Ultimate Edition Nov. 17th || Mileena Byke!

I have it on both and the difference is dramatic
Ive been reading it looks like **** docked but is tolerable handheld but still look like mk9 graphics ... if that’s true it kinda kills it unless I can get the switch version for ~$30

Finally ran to Gamestop and grabbed the last premium copy they had. Got it for half off since i traded in Star Wars Battlefront 2, Anthem and Jump Force.
37AEFC23-01B8-421E-8273-B376B4EB8834.jpeg

Its funny blaster brought up FFVII. I definitely used the “quick level up” cheat with the game shark back in the day to beat the game. I was level 70 before i even got out the first reactor area haha. Pretty much one hit every enemy and boss and breezed through the game. Good times.

Liu is my main right now but I've been dabbling with Jax, Scorpion, Kung Lao and Shao Khan

You should!!! I know I’m spamming Scorpions basic 3 move combos since I’m not good at fighting games. Thank you Scorpion for helping me win these ranked games i don’t deserve to win :lol:

"Boon Tobias" said:
Death Is A Shadoooooow

Noob Saibot is damned hilarious. All of his round 1 win poses are so try-hard it's hilarious. I cant tell if NRS did this on purpose or not, but that character is a pure comedy.

I gotta be real honest, I’m underwhelmed with this game. I’m a huge MK fan, MKX was great to me. This just falls short in so many ways.

I gotta be real honest, I’m underwhelmed with this game. I’m a huge MK fan, MKX was great to me. This just falls short in so many ways.

Whaaaa? Easily the best MK game from a mechanics standpoint. I’m loving how fluid cancellations into specials are and the hop mechanic takes the game to another level. Running in MKX cheapened the skill set for the game. Same with MK3’s running coming from MK2. Not to mention the best fatalities and brutalities thus far. The game is so violent some of the things I see make me look away. When you beat Kronica in a tower and the glass splits her head open :wow: if I could show this game to my 6-7 year old self playing MK2 I would lose my mind

Everyone feels this is by far the best MK visually and mechanically. Maybe you'll get better with time and will be able to enjoy it more

It’s not the gameplay that annoys me, lol the gameplay is great.

Maybe I just need to unlock more skins, but the route the went with a lot of the character design annoys me, Noob Saibot on the other hand is super dope.

Also, I feel like the stages are meh. I don’t think I’ve played on one stage yet that I would consider a classic MK stage. Obviously they are trying to go in new directions with the franchise, but I miss the classic stages, and a handful of characters that better be DLC (also annoyed, they should just come with the main game)

I may be alone in thinking this, but they should have gone the Smash route and included every character ever.

Back
Top Bottom