OFFICIAL MORTAL KOMBAT 11 THREAD || PS5 Ultimate Edition Nov. 17th || Mileena Byke!

Maybe I just need to unlock more skins, but the route the went with a lot of the character design annoys me, Noob Saibot on the other hand is super dope.
Noob has a bunch of really interesting gear pieces. May be the best in the game IMO. But I'm personally loving the new designs. The women look like women now. For the first time I might actually play Kitana due to her redesign and gear items.

Tournament mode randomizes the skins, intros and outros also(found that out on Saturday). That's such a dope feature to keep things fresh if you're playing local and don't feel like taking the time for the Krypt.

Also, I feel like the stages are meh. I don’t think I’ve played on one stage yet that I would consider a classic MK stage. Obviously they are trying to go in new directions with the franchise, but I miss the classic stages, and a handful of characters that better be DLC (also annoyed, they should just come with the main game)
Several stages pay homage to the old days, like the Courtyard & Goro's Lair just with a camera angle twist. Also, Scorpion's Fire Garden stage is crazy beautiful & Devora's hive pretty dope too.

I may be alone in thinking this, but they should have gone the Smash route and included every character ever.
Smash is a lot more simple tho. Adding everyone with a flushed out moveset that's well balanced would be pretty difficult to do while also providing us with new content.

Haven't touched ranked yet, still trying to get my confirms and spacing down. But split between Kollector and Noob I think I'm like 37/24 or so.

But like 11 of those were to local guys I know that are much better than me at NRS games.

Make sure you guys check your in game notifications to get your free gift from Netherealm. If you have other log in bonuses, redeem the gift first or you'll lose it

How are you checking in game notifications?

Edit- found it by checking my Kombat Kard. Gonna stack these Koins so I can raid the Krypt properly

Last edited:
There's a glitch in the Krypt for the character shrines

Follow these steps (PS4):
- Select Krypt and hold X. DO NOT LET GO OF X UNTIL YOU GET TO A SHRINE BOX YOU WANT OPENED
- Navigate to the shrine. It's the area with the character heads on the wall and a chest under. These are currently locked
NOTE - I think to open regularly, you need to perform 50 fatalities per character.
- Walk up to a character chest and VOILA.
- Repeat for all characters.

You get 3 gear items, a fatality and a skin for each character.

You also open up like 3 rooms as you do it, including Shang Tsung's room which holds some other cool **** from what I've read. Method took me like 30min before work.

NOTE: Not sure if this works the same for XBOX / PC / Switch.

Last edited:
I was just about to come and post it. Currently watching a streamer on Twitch do it.
I think it works for all consoles. Will try to do it myself when I get home.

Yeah man get on it. You know NRS will hot patch TF outta this now that it's shared knowledge

I wonder if this method works on anything else that's locked

Who are you maining bro? I don't think you answered your question above.

did it earlier . took about 20 mins to do everyone's , unlocked shangs throne room and 2 additional rooms connected to the throne room all containing gear, skins, and fatalities / brutalities for all characters . Chest were all 25 k though.

Yeah man get on it. You know NRS will hot patch TF outta this now that it's shared knowledge

I wonder if this method works on anything else that's locked

Who are you maining bro? I don't think you answered your question above.
I'm working with Subzero right now. Ranked record so far is like 14-14 or 15-14

Doesn’t work all the time for me, like 40% of the time I did like 5 heads. In 20 mins

One thing I noticed while I was doing it is you need to orient yourself to be facing the chests when you get close to them, if you aren't it won't work. IDK if that's what you're experiencing, but figured I'd share that little tidbit as well

Should work every time you quit to Main Menu and re-enter the Krypt. Didn't need any restarts or anything of the sort to get this done.

It worked for me on Liu Kang. Didn’t get the skin I was wanting though. Bout to do it some more

I did this today and unlocked all of them. This trick works on chests too but it'll deplete the amount of coins of the chest from your total, so not really helpful lol. Also, If you do this on the skeleton key doors it'll give you 50 free soul fragments everytime. Just make sure you don't have a skeleton key in your inventory. The gate will open and you'll get a message saying you're not connected to the server. It'll kick you from the krypt but when you come back you'll have 50 more soul fragments. Rinse and repeat

Back
Top Bottom