OFFICIAL MORTAL KOMBAT 11 THREAD || PS5 Ultimate Edition Nov. 17th || Mileena Byke!

I been going hard in MK11 with Ms. Briggs.
Holla at me if you want to get washed.

Bro, we never played from months ago did we? I stopped playing in lieu of Tekken 7 updates, but I'm down to get washed or kollect some bodies. Either or...

I uhhhh....never played DBZ lol

I think the last time we played was either T7 or near MK11's realease

I uhhhh....never played DBZ lol

I think the last time we played was either T7 or near MK11's realease
Oh my bad. Yeah it was T7 And I got waxed. I don’t know how to play lol

I haven’t ever played anyone form NT in MK

That post after you played me in T7 was hilarious. BTW

Word? We gotta change that soon. I need bragging rights in multiple games and no one plays Soul Calibur.
I honestly hadnt touched MK since right after like Kombat League S1 or right before S2.

That post after you played me in T7 was hilarious. BTW

Word? We gotta change that soon. I need bragging rights in multiple games and no one plays Soul Calibur.
I honestly hadnt touched MK since right after like Kombat League S1 or right before S2.

lol what did I say?
And I am down. I will play Tekken cause I want to learn

Nice.

the only think I don’t like about Tekken is the costumes. Skins are dope but costumes are so lame

I remember fighting an Akuma in swimming trunks and a shower faucet on his head

I really despise those ridiculous customs. There's legit no thought process or creativity there. You're just putting things on a character at this point and it's hideous.

I like to think I have an artistic vision for each of my customs that are excuted in a way that looks natural to the characters and isnt completely distracting and what not.

Curious, which ones did you disliked now. (Also, IDK what characters I used in that set of matches)

I really despise those ridiculous customs. There's legit no thought process or creativity there. You're just putting things on a character at this point and it's hideous.

I like to think I have an artistic vision for each of my customs that are excuted in a way that looks natural to the characters and isnt completely distracting and what not.

Curious, which ones did you disliked now. (Also, IDK what characters I used in that set of matches)

I will look through the vid again and let you know

Man I must be social distancing in this game because I'm giving nobody these hands in Kombat League :smh:
Played MKX and a lot of the original MK games when I was a kid but I've only just now started playing online competition rather than just against friends. It's going to take a long time advancing my season rank averaging 20 points (loss) per game.

I seem to be getting along best with Skarlet. I've always been terrible at memorizing and executing fast button combinations but Skarlet doesn't seem overly complicated for a noob. I've been following SonicFox's (repeat MK world champion) guide to get a better grip on the character but evidently this is going to require a lot of practice. Enjoyed every bit of it though, even as I was getting my *** kicked. At least they weren't all complete blowouts I, I did have a few where I won a couple rounds and had a 4* performance rating.

Such a great game.

Can't enjoy the game at all since I'm trash. After playing story when it released haven't touched it since

Back
Top Bottom