OFFICIAL MORTAL KOMBAT 11 THREAD || PS5 Ultimate Edition Nov. 17th || Mileena Byke!

I just spam projectiles lmao

yea I’m that annoying guy idgaf
I'd much rather face those than the uppercut (d2) and low trip tackle (b4) baiters.
Not sure which console you're on but I'm referring to Xbox down-Y for the uppercut and back-B for the low tackle that makes you fall over.

The d2 and d4 type of denominations make much more sense to players from both consoles can understand. Most guides for improving your skills use this system.
B= back on d-pad
F= forward
U= up
D= down

1: X or Square
2: Y or Triangle
3: A or X
4: B or Circle

Last edited:
Watched that Scorpion movie Friday which was pretty dope and it motivated me to finish the story mode over the weekend. Can’t believe I only got to Chapter 3 when I originally stopped but the story was pretty good too.

I guess the timing worked out for that since I was craving more:lol:

Watched that Scorpion movie Friday which was pretty dope and it motivated me to finish the story mode over the weekend. Can’t believe I only got to Chapter 3 when I originally stopped but the story was pretty good too.

I guess the timing worked out for that since I was craving more:lol:
I thought the story was surprisingly good for a fighting game, lightyears ahead of MKX's story.

I thought the story was surprisingly good for a fighting game, lightyears ahead of MKX's story.

I can't even remember any MK story past MK 4:lol: But, I did find it funny they acknowledged that Raiden always becomes a bad guy though. I feel like every MK ends up with him doing that but then gets ignored whenever the next game comes out.

As far as the Animated movie, I'm gonna need a part 2 from Sub-Zero's POV during the second Tourney.

This is from a leak on reddit that was posted some time before this announcement trailer but deleted afterwards:

"Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath. New edition of the game for sale and upgrade for pre-exitsting owners available. 2 new packs of characters, 6 new arenas and 3 new story chapters releasing over 2 years. Some characters include Takeda, Reiko, Quan Chi, Fujin and Ash Williams / Bruce Campbell. Total roster once all DLC is released will be 40+. Release has been delayed due to contract disputes with Campbell and COVID. Summer 2020."

Shang Tsung appears to be in the middle and the one on his right looks like Nightwolf to me. Can't make out who could be on the left.
50450a96b082cb47d8248159c6092b10.png

I’d go with Kabal and Quanchi, but I’m probably wrong.

I couldn’t beat Kronika, so I put this down. Maybe I’ll pick it back up after seeing this new continuation.

I’d go with Kabal and Quanchi, but I’m probably wrong.

I couldn’t beat Kronika, so I put this down. Maybe I’ll pick it back up after seeing this new continuation.
If you want to beat Kronika in a really cheesy way, just crouch block the whole time and uppercut her when you get an opening.
Crouch blocking works against all of her attacks with the sole exception of her meteor attack during the final stage.
Her attacks hit hard when she hits you so the crouch block strategy is key to making sure you have enough health to last.

When Kronika goes away, just use your usual strategy to pummel her minions. As soon as she comes back, go back to crouch blocking.

I was getting destroyed when I first got to her but after dying loads of times I figured out the crouch block strat. It turned the fight into a cakewalk.

Last edited:
Damn so that was actually Fujin on the left of Shang Tsung in yesterday's trailer
HYPE

They're getting my money day 1 regardless but yikes at those prices
93948ae1c771e9e7971f83e030f1c91b.png

Back
Top Bottom