OFFICIAL MORTAL KOMBAT 11 THREAD || PS5 Ultimate Edition Nov. 17th || Mileena Byke!

They're getting my money day 1 regardless but yikes at those prices
93948ae1c771e9e7971f83e030f1c91b.png

Damn. They charging Covid markup prices :smh:

They really should decrease the expansion price for those of us who already have the full game and the Kombat Pack.

The Aftermath DLC looks good.

This I why I held on on buying MK11 initially cuz I knew Boon was gonna do something like this.

Anyone one who bought the Premium edition should ideally get the Aftermatch DLC for free but realistically should pay no more than $20.

Of course the Premium edition is no longer available on the PS Store. :lol::smh:

Might just wait til near the end of the year when the GOTY edition drops with everything for $40.

This I why I held on on buying MK11 initially cuz I knew Boon was gonna do something like this.

Anyone one who bought the Premium edition should ideally get the Aftermatch DLC for free but realistically should pay no more than $20.

Of course the Premium edition is no longer available on the PS Store. :lol::smh:

Might just wait til near the end of the year when the GOTY edition drops with everything for $40.
Headcrack city for real

I gave my daughter my PS4 so I’m not copping until the XSX drops

Just did some calculations:

MK 11 Premium Edition + Aftermath DLC = $89.99 + $39.99 = $129.98

MK 11 (base game) + Aftermath DLC = $49.99 + $49.99 = $99.98

Ed Boon definitely belongs in the fools wildin' thread.

I keep matching lower ranks in Kombat League so I gain almost nothing from winning and actually lose rank progress if I lose :smh:
Skarlet isn't exactly the best character but is a perfect fit for how I want to play and her moves are simple to execute.

Currently trying to get the hang of Shang Tsung as a second option. Very fun character, especially his third tournament variation.

I keep matching lower ranks in Kombat League so I gain almost nothing from winning and actually lose rank progress if I lose :smh:
Skarlet isn't exactly the best character but is a perfect fit for how I want to play and her moves are simple to execute.

Currently trying to get the hang of Shang Tsung as a second option. Very fun character, especially his third tournament variation.

you wanna run? What system

Just finished the Scorpion movie and I thought it was decent. Wish they would have focused more on the Scorpion & Subzero feud. Both of their fight scenes were too short especially the second one that led to Sub Zero dying. Hate how they made Lu Kang look like a weakling in the movie as well.

Just finished the Scorpion movie and I thought it was decent. Wish they would have focused more on the Scorpion & Subzero feud. Both of their fight scenes were too short especially the second one that led to Sub Zero dying. Hate how they made Lu Kang look like a weakling in the movie as well.
I watched the movie last night, and yeah, it was cool. So many beats were straight out of the original 1995 movie. Liu, Sonya, and Johnny (with all his luggage) jumping on a boat with Raiden heading into the realm; Liu knowing about the tournament, Sonya looking for Kano, and Johnny doing it because of his agent telling him it’ll help his career (and him not realizing the sht was real); the champion Goro beating down a Black dude in front of all the competitors; Liu “fighting” and meeting Kitana; and some other points. I’m with you that the Scorpion and Sub-Zero fights being too short. They also make Sub-Zero look like his ice being his only skill. Like if he’s not throwing ice all over the place, his fighting and hand to hand is bad. Scorpion is an animal with or without powers. Weak or not, I just hate Liu Kang always being a key character. I can’t speak for everyone, but being born in ‘86, and having been around for MK since the beginning, no one in any of my circles cared about Liu Kang. The ninjas have always been the main draw. It’s gotten a little redundant nowadays, but the different colored ninjas and their abilities are what people always looked forward to, with them even resorting to making robot ninjas. I was hoping the movie spent more focus on Sub and Scorpion.

I’ve owned EVERY MK except MK 11, and I’ll probably do like you. I know they’re not missing out by me not buying yet, but it’s just a little too cartoony right now. The fatalities are “dark,” but overdone IMO. Chop a head off, show the body bleeding out and twitching or the eyes blinking, and done. Dark and creepy. But not in this MK. We gotta chop a head off, then the arms, then the legs, then take the head and chop that in half, and hold both halves in the air as you set them on fire. I know that’s no ones exact fatality, but you all know what I mean.

Damn near every opponent in Kombat League plays Scorpion. He's not OP or anything but such a pain in the *** to face.

I watched the movie last night, and yeah, it was cool. So many beats were straight out of the original 1995 movie. Liu, Sonya, and Johnny (with all his luggage) jumping on a boat with Raiden heading into the realm; Liu knowing about the tournament, Sonya looking for Kano, and Johnny doing it because of his agent telling him it’ll help his career (and him not realizing the sht was real); the champion Goro beating down a Black dude in front of all the competitors; Liu “fighting” and meeting Kitana; and some other points. I’m with you that the Scorpion and Sub-Zero fights being too short. They also make Sub-Zero look like his ice being his only skill. Like if he’s not throwing ice all over the place, his fighting and hand to hand is bad. Scorpion is an animal with or without powers. Weak or not, I just hate Liu Kang always being a key character. I can’t speak for everyone, but being born in ‘86, and having been around for MK since the beginning, no one in any of my circles cared about Liu Kang. The ninjas have always been the main draw. It’s gotten a little redundant nowadays, but the different colored ninjas and their abilities are what people always looked forward to, with them even resorting to making robot ninjas. I was hoping the movie spent more focus on Sub and Scorpion.
Completely agree. One small thing that irritated me was when Scorpion pulled up on the real Subzero during the tournament and Sub gave him the Rock eyebrow like didn’t even know who Scorpion was lol.

^^He didn't though. That was Quan Chi pretending to be Sub Zero when he killed Scorpion's family.

First time really getting into Kombat League for more than just a game here and there, I reckon I'm not so bad after all. Almost up to Master rank with Skarlet and my win/loss ratio is steadily increasing. She's my favorite character but she could really use some buffs. Her attacks are generally slow, she doesn’t have any mix-up combo strings and you can flawless block virtually all her strings.

^^He didn't though. That was Quan Chi pretending to be Sub Zero when he killed Scorpion's family.

Curious how they handle that to pt. 2 because wouldn't that be Noob Saibot's origins? I'm gonna be need the next movie to be about Sub-Zero during the second Tourney.

Back
Top Bottom