OFFICIAL MORTAL KOMBAT 11 THREAD || PS5 Ultimate Edition Nov. 17th || Mileena Byke!

Damn near every opponent in Kombat League plays Scorpion. He's not OP or anything but such a pain in the *** to face.

back when i played i always hated playing against scorpion.
his combos are too damb easy for such high damage and ppl spamming his teleport :angry:

Fujin looks like an absolute blast to play with. Sheeva doesn’t seem like she fits my playstyle but she looks exciting as well.

I was pleasantly surprised by Robocop actually. I had pretty low expectations but he has some pretty interesting moves. In particular that very slow missile.

Either way I’ll complete the character towers for all 3 to get a good idea of how they play and to test their tournament variations.

back when i played i always hated playing against scorpion.
his combos are too damb easy for such high damage and ppl spamming his teleport :angry:
Honestly Subzero is 10 times more annoying. If a Scorpion is teleport spamming, that’s a good sign that he’s not very good. I can’t do it consistently but at least playing Scorpion every other game is improving my ability to react to his teleport.
The best Scorpions I’ve played in Kombat League made little use of the teleport but very effectively.
I just don’t like the way you’re forced to play against these Scorpion players. They have no interest in footsies.

The thing about Scorpion is that he has a few high low mix ups so you have a 33% chance or guessing right unless you can react quick enough in real time. Is teleport is dumb punishable though so just have that 25-30% combo on lock and you are good.

I am excited for Sheeva cause I like those funky characters.

Just finished the Scorpion movie and I thought it was decent. Wish they would have focused more on the Scorpion & Subzero feud. Both of their fight scenes were too short especially the second one that led to Sub Zero dying. Hate how they made Lu Kang look like a weakling in the movie as well.
Did you have to add the part that he died? Sure plenty of us haven't watched it yet... Thanks for being an e douche

You'll be ok... It's not like everybody in here doesn't already know the Subzero & Scorpion story.. I mean it's only been told a thousand times.

Kombat Kast currently going on

Sheeva has a low and a crouch grab

They just discussed a couple of buffs for Raiden, Shao Kahn and Skarlet

MK 12 whenever it's released is gonna be balls to the wall fun and broken.

They really dropped the ball releasing this slow and methodical combo deficient version of MK.

All these awesome character designs and none of them are actually fun to play because the games mechanics are trash

Fully expect MK 12 to build on and expand MK X's combo system including the run mechanic

I quite like the speed of the game. I think I’m mainly enjoying this more than MKX because the mechanics and pacing make it less grueling to learn for a noob like me.

As for tomorrow, I’m praying NRS buffed Skarlet in more ways than the buffs they highlighted in the Kombat Kast. Otherwise I don’t think those buffs are sufficient.

They seem to have done a great job fixing Raiden and Shso Kahn so Skarlet better get the full treatment as well.

Last edited:
Patch notes are out!
https://mortalkombatgamessupport.wb...K11-PS4-XB1-and-Switch-Release-Notes-05-26-20

7915f6e40e03a9c6974a973c6e17848e.png

I pre-ordered it but I've only played a bit of the story so far.

Idk why I ordered from gamestop. It wasn't showing up in the Microsoft store or initially on the game so now these fools say it may take up to 2 days to deliver a damn digital code.

Story mode was wild.

Kinda obvious where they are going story wise for MK 12

My dreams for Reiko and Havik playing a huge role in future games are all but dead :lol:

Back
Top Bottom