OFFICIAL MORTAL KOMBAT 11 THREAD || PS5 Ultimate Edition Nov. 17th || Mileena Byke!

For those getting it on the Switch there’s a significant downgrade. It’s why I’m passing on getting it on my Switch and opting on my PS4 even though I would absolutely love to play this at work

8B775585-7CBC-4759-9751-EADFE2CF7DA2.jpeg

It is to be expected.

I probably will copp for PS4 as wel first time I see a doscount

F82B2812-A818-4E1F-933C-66EB5ED1A897.jpeg

Ain’t mad because it’s still keeping the FPS but this is funny :lol: Switch version looks better in motion though. Leaning toward getting on both the PS4 and Switch now

The story seems somewhat predictable honestly accept for how it goes but even then what we saw off the spoiler trailer I can take wild guess and probably be right.

Also remember that the Switch version has day one patch bigger than the actual game (I believe).

But other than that of course it is a graphical downgrade the Switch literally is not close to as powerful as the latter :lol:

Yeah switch is my last system standing so copping on there day one... probably will never play it on the other systems so I wont even notice the downgrade :nthat::lol:

First nine dlc characters have leaked. Found in the Switch files
DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\ShangTsung

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Joker

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Nightwolf

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Terminator

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Sindel

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Spawn

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Ash

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Fujin

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Sheeva

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\EnvironmentName

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\StoryName

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\GOTY

Just preordered physical. The DLC list looks great. Acouple favorites on there and 3rd party characters :wow:

The community is losing their shut right now though because early players of the game commented on how the Krypt is a lootbox again and you have to go through it to get certain customizable wardrobe pieces and skins as well as fatalities and brutalities if you aren’t outright buying them with actual money. Not sure why people are surprised. The krypt has always been like that and it’s been random since Deadly Alliance. That’s the nature of fighting games now. Street Fighter 5 took A LOT of my money just off DLC alone. 3 DLC seasons at $30 a piece and that’s not even counting stages I’ve bought.

What I’m really interested in is that Mercy is confirmed in the game :nerd: old school MK players know what that means :nerd: :nerd:

Just preordered physical. The DLC list looks great. Acouple favorites on there and 3rd party characters :wow:

The community is losing their shut right now though because early players of the game commented on how the Krypt is a lootbox again and you have to go through it to get certain customizable wardrobe pieces and skins as well as fatalities and brutalities if you aren’t outright buying them with actual money. Not sure why people are surprised. The krypt has always been like that and it’s been random since Deadly Alliance. That’s the nature of fighting games now. Street Fighter 5 took A LOT of my money just off DLC alone. 3 DLC seasons at $30 a piece and that’s not even counting stages I’ve bought.

What I’m really interested in is that Mercy is confirmed in the game :nerd: old school MK players know what that means :nerd: :nerd:

They definitely could have brought animalities back one fatality confirms that but the leaks are still early so we shall see as far as loot boxes I never had a problem unlocking anything with this franchise by just playing the game

First nine dlc characters have leaked. Found in the Switch files
DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\ShangTsung

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Joker

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Nightwolf

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Terminator

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Sindel

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Spawn

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Ash

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Fujin

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\Sheeva

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\EnvironmentName

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\StoryName

DependencyRootPaths=$GameDir$\Content\DLC\GOTY

I ain’t rolling with some of those guest characters on the list

Except for my favorite Shamon

They definitely could have brought animalities back one fatality confirms that but the leaks are still early so we shall see as far as loot boxes I never had a problem unlocking anything with this franchise by just playing the game

Lots of new players to the franchise who are more concerned with single player and are upset that even some character specific towers are locked in the Krypt but I’m all about competitive play. Usually takes me a while to even boot up the story so we’ll see. As far as animalities that would be the BIGGEST surprise in the game but I just can’t see them being able to keep it secret this long even with people who have their hands on it now. However, there is a day 1 patch and there is no other reason for Mercys other than that...

Is EVERYTHING in the Krypt also unlockable through playing the game

I’m debating if I should do digital cuz if I do physical I gotta wait to pick the game up but I wanna play right away

Is EVERYTHING in the Krypt also unlockable through playing the game

Yes but different coffins are different prices and you get a set amount of coins for doing different tasks so there in lies the frustration for some. You’d have to play for hundreds of hours just to unlock maybe 1/8th of the Krypt. Or you could just pay $25 for like 800,000 krypt coins and buy out like 1/3rd of the krypt. I think it’s fair both ways. The complaints are coming from people who bought the $100 dollar special edition ironically :smh:

Yes but different coffins are different prices and you get a set amount of coins for doing different tasks so there in lies the frustration for some. You’d have to play for hundreds of hours just to unlock maybe 1/8th of the Krypt. Or you could just pay $25 for like 800,000 krypt coins and buy out like 1/3rd of the krypt. I think it’s fair both ways. The complaints are coming from people who bought the $100 dollar special edition ironically :smh:

So typically, modern gaming and microTransactions. :lol:

I get it

Back
Top Bottom