OFFICIAL MORTAL KOMBAT 11 THREAD || PS5 Ultimate Edition Nov. 17th || Mileena Byke!

Was bored and watched the cut scenes and arcade endings , Story was meh . Def goofed on what characters should of been playable and what not .

What is the upside to the physical copy?

Everything. You own it. Just last gen I bought a bunch of digital games I can no longer play because the license ran out. I can play them if I connect a last gen Console but who wants to do that.

Selling the game if it sucks or is filled with micro transactions is the reason I buy physical. If there’s a deal and I can sell my physical copy later and buy digital I will.

I love MK but I suck at fighting games. I honestly believe I only have the natural gift of FPS when it comes to games lol

The story mode are still fun and worth it to me. I’m not gonna be a professional at mk but mk9 I def got my money worth just by playing the story with every character. Plus it’s all about learning combos n stuff. I remember for mk9 and ssf4 once I learned combos and linking attacks I was able to hold my own online. Wouldn’t win every match but it was fun competition.

The fatal blows give a huge F U to gravity and physics lol. Bouncing all over the place like ping pong balls.

Trippin if they think they gonna get $30 from to to unlock the Krypt stuff :lol:

I eventually got everything in MK X besides that Scorpion skin that came with the special edition version

For X there was also an option to purchase thieving in the Krypt

I might just buy out the Krypt. Never did it for X and I felt like it killed the replay value for me. I buy everything I can for SF5 and I love picking it up coming home from work and playing like 3-4 online matches with all costumes and characters at my disposal.

I just peeped the review. Looks amazing but not excited about the grind.

Think imma copp for PS4 too since my Switch version was covered by trade ins.

Add me if you haven’t. PSN = Ohleo

All those poor souls that got banned for trying to play MK11 on Twitch early this morning lol. I saw my guy Perfect Legend get the ban hammer this morning and it hurt my soul.

I don’t get off work til 11 and GameStop will be done giving out early copies and holding their tourney so I have to pick mines up tomorrow morning. Will hand out blessing tomorrow evening if anyone wants to play

I love MK but I suck at fighting games. I honestly believe I only have the natural gift of FPS when it comes to games lol

same exact way when it comes to button combos count me out although MK is awesome

FPS and sports is more my lane..

Same i came to terms with this with MK10

Gonna watch all the clips and fatalties on youtube and keep it moving

Last edited:
same exact way when it comes to button combos count me out although MK is awesome

FPS and sports is more my lane..

In the same lane as you guys but reviews are saying the story is pretty good so I’m in.. also a game I can play with my girl/friends when they come over.

Probably never play online or buy the extra crap though lol

I have the fighting game gift I just don’t put in the time like I used to.

So now I just end up being above average.

I was off the meat rack at MK9 and MKX (the first few months after release) though.

Back
Top Bottom