Official Mortal Kombat Movie Thread -April 16th 2021 #FATALITY

The hell is Goro?
1610734967468.gif

see....Michael Bay woulda at least made sure this **** woulda been visually and violently epic. All the women woulda been wearing their MK 9 outfits too :pimp:

i NEED Peter Jackson to do God of War tho.

I don't know who this guy is but with Scorpion missing from these character posters, this guy looks perfect to end the movie wearing a black and yellow ninja suit:lol:

I don't know who this guy is but with Scorpion missing from these character posters, this guy looks perfect to end the movie wearing a black and yellow ninja suit:lol:

I believe he will end up being Takeda, the son of Kenshi

Had high hopes for this movie, not so sure after reading that spoiler. Still watching once it drops though. Hollywood always like to add their pennies worth instead of just sticking to the story.

I wonder which good guys will get killed as it can’t be too one sided for earth realm. Jade doesn’t seem to be as prominent so she probably will die. Mileena and goro seem like fodder. I’m also not sure about Kung lao as he’s barely in the traiker

So far, visually everything looks good. The story is where things can really fall apart. The spoilers hint towards that too

This story sounds ****ing awful but the fights may be good. The hell is Goro?

A lot of young bulls in this thread I see. But you sir, need to see your way out. Also those complaining about Samurai Scorpion/Sub Zero, this was introduced way back in Deadly Alliance.

Back
Top Bottom