**Official Mos Def- The Ecstatic Thread Release Date June 9**

51FcsXcjtML_SS500.jpg

Code:
01.  Supermagic                                                   2:3202.  Twilite Speedball                                            3:0203.  Auditiorium Ft. Slick Rick                                   4:3404.  Wahid                                                        1:3905.  Priority                                                     1:2206.  Quiet Dog Bite Hard                                          2:5707.  Life In Marvelous Times                                      3:4108.  The Embassy                                                  2:4509.  No Hay Nada Mas                                              1:4210.  Pistola                                                      3:0311.  Pretty Danger                                                3:3112.  Workers Comp.                                                2:0213.  Revelations                                                  2:0314.  Roses Ft. Georgia Anne Muldrow                               3:4115.  History Ft. Talib Kweli                                      2:2116.  Casa Bey

If yall are interested I'll post snippets later, unless someone else wants to handle it before then

I think he performed Twilite Speedball at the BlackStar show this past weekend. I may be wrong, but the beat was by J. Dilla. Sounded SO ILL. Can'twait!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by viiheaven

I think he performed Twilite Speedball at the BlackStar show this past weekend. I may be wrong, but the beat was by J. Dilla. Sounded SO ILL. Can't wait!!!!!!!
i think its Chad Hugo?

Originally Posted by elevenairs

I think he performed Twilite Speedball at the BlackStar show this past weekend. I may be wrong, but the beat was by J. Dilla. Sounded SO ILL. Can't wait!!!!!!!
i think its Chad Hugo?
My mistake... it was History Feat. Talib Kweli.

...the CDQ is floating around the internet if anyone is interested.

Originally Posted by TeamJordanKidd532

Will be the first hip-hop album I buy in 2009. Can't wait...it will be perfect for my plane ride back to LA on the 10th
"Now, I know what you're thinking: 'How do we get rid of the !%$+-teases?' I'll tell you.We don't let them in."

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

havent heard it but I might have a connect to get him in some Nudies jeans...crossing fingers...his listening session will be @ Santos on Friday night.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

WHAT THE HELL THIS GOT PUSHED BACK TO AUGUST

MOS ARE YOU SERIOUS :smh
I'm not sure if that's real. Mos is having a listening party next week for the release of the album. I have a hard time it got pushed backif that's the case.

Originally Posted by onetwothreewick

WHAT THE HELL THIS GOT PUSHED BACK TO AUGUST

MOS ARE YOU SERIOUS :smh
I'm not sure if that's real. Mos is having a listening party next week for the release of the album. I have a hard time it got pushed back if that's the case.
yea i got the link off of illroots so i dont know how credible that is. i went to the listening party at cmonwealth the other night and all theposters say June 9th.

tired.gif

I'm definitely on the disappointed side. A few dope tracks, way to many tracks > 2:00 that are just ehh.

I'll definitely give it a few more spins but
frown.gif

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

tired.gif

I'm definitely on the disappointed side. A few dope tracks, way to many tracks > 2:00 that are just ehh.

I'll definitely give it a few more spins but
frown.gif
You're not alone man. I think 10-12 tracks would have made the album way better.

Back
Top Bottom