*Official N.L East Thread*

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

same %+++, different season.
smh.gif
168c2gg_th.jpg

So the Braves, play tomorrow night on the East Coast. Then, they take a Cross-Country flight to play an afternoon game against the Giants on friday??? !*$$ SELIG. To make matters worst, its Lowe vs. Lincecum on Sunday. The likelihood of taking 2/3 this weekend is about as good as Glaus making contact with a baseball.

I didn't even know what an oblique muscle was until I seen Chipper EVERY year for the past 3 years. Glaus needs to pick it up with RISP. *%#@!!* Francoeur-lite that first series.

Lowe pitches poorly and gets a W. JJ and Hanson pitch well and come out with a ND and an L.

Same *@+* as last year...

Heyward is flailing at these breaking balls inside and in the dirt like a young Francoeur. 0-3, 3Ks today...
sick.gif

Happ is having some control issues but his fastball through 5 innings (80 something pitches) is constantly hitting 92-94 mph 
168c2gg_th.jpg

Should've released Jo Jo Reyes a long time ago.

And I knew Melky sucked but he isn't hitting at all.

glad the Nats avoided the sweep. Zimmerman is a total boss: pinch hit go-ahead HR in the 8th (first ab since Saturday). hopefully he's finally ready to rock 'n roll.
pimp.gif

not playing the Phillies again until July 30th APPRECIATION
pimp.gif

respectable 4-5 record with a 10 game home-stand coming up...
pimp.gif

Straight Talking Chop style......

The Good- The Bullpen (Sans Reyes). 26IP, 18hits, 5ER, 6BB, 32K's, 1.73 ERA, 0.92 WHIP

The Bad- Bobby Cox uses Wags and Saito on back-back days during non-save situations. He is getting so +@#$#$! old.

The Ugly- Braves Leadoff spot- 2-29 (.069avg) on the season.

i know madson didnt blow this game but he's straight doo-doo as a closer
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

i think they should move jose to closer

scrappy win vs the Brewers!
pimp.gif

5-5. can the Washington Nationals achieve the unthinkable and get over .500?!

STAY TUNED...

Back
Top Bottom