Official N.Y. Yankees 2010 SEASON THREAD (95-67) WC/ALDS Winners, and that's it =[ ...

going to the game today
happy.gif

Send Joba back to the minors. This guy seems like he doesn't have it anymore. Let his get his sh!* straightened out. With about 1/3rd of the season already done, Cashman's moves don't look too good. Losing two fun guys like Damon and Melky seems like it kind of made the clubhouse dead. They just don't look like theyre having fun like last year.

we need a solid win today to restore confidence in the team...lets go AJ shut em down...don't even let the bullpen see action

How stupid do you have to be to intentionally walk Tex to load the bases to face A-Rod? Twins were that dumb and now the Indians.

Cano? Ca-YES.

Originally Posted by Proshares

How stupid do you have to be to intentionally walk Tex to load the bases to face A-Rod? Twins were that dumb and now the Indians.

Cano? Ca-YES.

I was at the Twins game when they did that, and me and all my buddies when they did that were like %*+...idiots...and they paid for it...DEJA VU

A-BOMB from A-ROD

CANO keeps his streak alive, 13 game hit streak!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

He wasn't intentionally walked.

Yea, after Perez missed with the first pitch they intentionally walked Tex then brought in the other Perez for A-Rod.

Well Chan Ho sucked to end the game...but we got the win.

AROD, Cano, Gardner (minus the 2 caught stealing) Pettitte
pimp.gif

Now...I saw Yankees up 1 in the 7th and said...aight, lemme watch some Band of Brothers.

I watched the wrong massacre.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Now...I saw Yankees up 1 in the 7th and said...aight, lemme watch some Band of Brothers.

I watched the wrong massacre.
roll.gif

I've been working and at the beach all weekend, which is why I didn't really post. Awesome game today, caught parts of it during the bbq I am having right now with the fam.

A-Rod making them pay
pimp.gif

Peter Gammons reporting Yankees might trade for Cliff Lee
eek.gif

and also that Austin Romine has surpassed Jesus Montero as our #1 prospect and is a top 5 prospect in baseball overall.

Mariners want Montero.

Although I'm a Romine fan, he's not currently a top 5 prospect.

If they want Montero and ONLY Montero, then by all means I'll make that trade ten times out of ten.

Just thinking about it again, it's just absurd he said that
laugh.gif
 I could name a good 10 or 15 better than Austin excluding Heyward, Posey, Matusz, Davis and others who jumped to the majors this year.

Tuesday, 6/1
RHP Javier Vazquez (3-5, 6.86) vs. LHP Brian Matusz (2-5, 5.76)
7:05 p.m., YES Network

Wednesday, 6/2
RHP Phil Hughes (6-1, 2.70) vs. RHP Brad Bergesen (3-3, 5.96)
7:05 p.m., YES Network

Thursday, 6/3
LHP CC Sabathia (4-3, 4.16) vs. RHP Kevin Millwood (0-5, 3.89)
1:05 p.m., YES Network

----------------------------------

http://seattle.mariners.mlb.com/new..._id=10670800&vkey=news_sea&fext=.jsp&c_id=sea
The Mariners have designated Kanekoa Texeira for assignment. He’s a right-handed reliever out of the Yankees system who was taken by Seattle in the Rule 5 draft. He had a great spring, made the big league roster and was designated to help make room for two new relievers.

Through 16 appearances, Texeira was 0-1 with a 5.30 ERA. He struck out 14 and walked 10 in 18.2 innings.

The Yankees got Texeira in the Nick Swisher trade. He spent last season in Trenton, going 9-6 with a 2.84 ERA in 41 games, six of them starts.

Every team will have a right to claim Texeira off waivers, at which point he’ll retain his Rule 5 status and have to stick on the claiming team’s major league roster. If he clears waivers, the Mariners will have to offer Texeira back to the Yankees, who could then put him in the minor leagues.

http://yankees.lhblogs.com/2010/06/01/mariners-dfa-rule-5-pick-texeira/

6/1

O's
1. Corey Patterson LF
2. Miguel Tejada 3B
3. Nick Markakis RF
4. Ty Wigginton 1B
5. Luke Scott DH
6. Matt Wieters C
7. Adam Jones CF
8. Julio Lugo 2B
9. Cesar Izturis SS