Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yea for lebron fans adidas released the adidas tmac 1 svsm lebron player editions. they up on fl and packer lol adidas has no shame

So, in non-Lakers NBA news, there's this:

The NBA on ESPN ‏@ESPNNBA
Reggie Evans: “LeBron is no different from Joe Johnson or Andray Blatche.” -- http://es.pn/TXUZsh

Nets' Evans unimpressed by LeBron, Heat's title
Apparently, Brooklyn Nets power forward Reggie Evans doesn't think much of the championship the Miami Heat won last season -- or superstar small forward LeBron James.

Reggie Evans talks? :lol:

Just bought your team a 50 homie, wayta go.

Dude 5 for 5 Laker posts in half an hour.

I bet you have a tramp stamp. Seem like that typea dude.

:lol: i dont even have to see his posts to know who you talking about. its THAT bad :rofl:

must burn a hole in his soul knowing his team on top of the standings and nobody say a damn thing about them yet the lakers are 5 games under 500 and nobody can keep um out their mouth :lol:

:lol:  @ "Egos all over the place."

You're better than that, Antidope. You're... not him. :lol:  He's running his mouth talking about Robin Bryant

or maybe hes not. maybe all spurs fans are the same and act that childish...

i mean really? robin bryant? people call chris paul the mvp because he makes his teammates better but when kobe gets 14 assists twice and then 11 and they win all 3 games hes a sidekick? o rly?

laugh.gif
 @ "Egos all over the place."

You're better than that, Antidope. You're... not him.
laugh.gif
 He's running his mouth talking about Robin Bryant

Not sure if Serious

i mean really? robin bryant? people call chris paul the mvp because he makes his teammates better but when kobe gets 14 assists twice and then 11 and they win all 3 games hes a sidekick? o rly?

It's funny cause the lakers fans are slurping this new "assist" Kobe

Magic Bryant

Kobe Johnson

:lol: :smh:

Sad.

Only tools him to the latter end of his career to pass the ******g ball.

Anti, you're alright, you know that. You know why the other one catches heat. Whatever we say is not meant towards you man. Sole, Franchise, PO, same thing. You guys actually know basketball outside of your team.

No. There is only one option. Win it, or don't. That's all there is to it. Nothing else matters.

these dudes in here just dont get it. maybe its because they are use to their teams not winning. maybe its the hate. i dont know but seriously hopefully if we do make the playoffs theres gonna be alot of shameless blaming the refs in this thread...

the one thing they should be hoping for is that the lakers do not make the playoffs

Magic Bryant

Kobe Johnson

Sad.

see its that bs right there. laker fans cant kid or joke without a hater like you taking things too seriously.

smh if you honestly believe laker fans actually think hes magic

This isn't the NFL Playoffs. You make the NBA Postseason as an 8th seed, you're getting bounced. The only way you have a chance is if you're a young, upstart team that can just out-hustle/run a wiser #1 seed (ie. Grizzlies 2011, Warriors 2007).

dumbest post of the day

No. There is only one option. Win it, or don't. That's all there is to it. Nothing else matters.
these dudes in here just dont get it. maybe its because they are use to their teams not winning. maybe its the hate. i dont know but seriously hopefully if we do make the playoffs theres gonna be alot of shameless blaming the refs in this thread...

the one thing they should be hoping for is that the lakers do not make the playoffs
This is the fault of the Laker fans and orignization before anything else. Not even the Celtics have these kinds of ambiitons and theyve won more and their percentage is higher. "Win or the seasons a failure" has been the mantra for this team since 2000. 13 years of hearing the same thing, so when that finally ends you get this.

see its that bs right there. laker fans cant kid or joke without a hater like you taking things too seriously.

smh if you honestly believe laker fans actually think hes magic

'Hater'

What is this? MySpace? No ones hating :lol:

And you think some of your fans ain't riding that magic train.

im pretty sure nobody thinks kobe will last in this new "magic" roll not even the biggest laker homer. stop.

Get it, you do not. :lol:

He's saying, he cares about one thing: the Larry O'Brien trophy,

Everything else is the same to him. For him...

swept in the first round = getting swept in the Finals = not making the playoffs = worst record in the league = losing game 7 in the WCF = going 0-82 on the season = losing game 7 in the Finals

So for him, asking which he would rather between a first round sweep or not making the playoffs, he can't answer, because they're both the same, because they both fail to win a championship. One is not closer to a championship than the other, because there is no 'closer'. There is only 'Did', and 'Didn't'.

"Do, or do not. There is no try."

If nothing matters except for the chip - might as well stop watching this season then :lol:

Anyway -

Nets play the Heat tonight and Mr. Reggie Evans decided to give the Heat plenty of bulletin board material.

He said LBJ is no different than Joe Johnson or Andray Blatche.

Also said the Heat deserve an asterisk on their championship season.

I fully expect LBJ to bless us with a 40, 12, 12 game. :stoneface:

Magic Bryant

Kobe Johnson

Sad.

You sound mad stupid son, what basketball IQ you got?!?! Go stay in the texans thread homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom