Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ron doesn't shove Ben this doesn't happen.

If Ron doesn't lay inthe table an just walks into the locker room this doesn't happen.

If Ron doesn't run into the stands after a cup of ice is thrown this doesn't happen.

Come on now.

lol at giving Wallace the majority of blame. As if we don't have tons of example of Ron being crazy.

He's the one that went into the stands.

lol at giving Wallace the majority of blame. As if we don't have tons of example of Ron being crazy.

He's the one that went into the stands.

Duh...Ron is crazy. That's EXACTLY why I blame Ben. He's supposed to be the sane one. You can't get mad at Crazy Ron for being Crazy Ron.

I know it was only Orlando, but coming in second of a back to back on the road with the first game goin double OT and droppin 125 was impressive by Sacramento.

Ruined what could've been the city's first major championship.
mean.gif
Set the franchise back for more than half a decade. Detroit, and it's residents, can burn in hell for all I care.

that was indeed a solid pacers team...except wasn't that about the time when artest asked for like a month off during the season to go promote his album or something lol. I'm sure something would have happened sooner or later.

Ruined what could've been the city's first major championship.
mean.gif
Set the franchise back for more than half a decade. Detroit, and it's residents, can burn in hell for all I care.
come on my dawg dont go there

that was indeed a solid pacers team...except wasn't that about the time when artest asked for like a month off during the season to go promote his album or something lol. I'm sure something would have happened sooner or later.

i thnk that was the year after the suspension. he started recording when he was suspended. then they shipped him out to sac

those pacers squad were stacked. the series vs detroit were grind em out, physical gms. i dont even think teams broke 90+
the yr before the brawl.
if tayshaun didnt chase down reggie for the block...
i think ron also went crazy in the series also, where he hit rip hamilton (gm 6?) and they lost the lead. ron artest was a defensive beast during those yrs. :x

Last edited:
I blame budweiser for making such a bad beer that when it went all over artest face he felt like what kinda dog piss is this and had to go bash the guy

Princes chase down block on Reggie :pimp:

Saw that **** happen and was like :wow: :wow:

Reggie was hurt :lol:

I definitely agree with the popular opinion that the Pacers would of won the championship that year. I remember Al Harrington was coming off the bench that year and he was abusing Ben Wallace the couple of times they played.

The pacer would not have beaten the Pistons in the ECF.

And if by some chance they did the SPURS would have swept that finals.

That SPURS team was one of the best team that decade.

Manu and Tim in their PRIME. :x :smh: :x :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Since the chasedown block came up, I have to say that Tayshaun Prince has had a much better NBA career than I ever expected. I saw him play in high school a couple of times (on a stacked Compton-Dominguez squad that included a freshman Tyson Chandler) and didn't think he'd amount to much. He was so scrawny and just threw up a lot of threes with that odd looking form of his. But he's turned out to be a really solid pro.

Last edited:
Since the chasedown block came up, I have to say that Tayshaun Prince has had a much better NBA career than I ever expected. I saw him play in high school a couple of times (on a stacked Compton-Dominguez squad that included a freshman Tyson Chandler) and didn't think he'd amount to much. He was so scrawny and just threw up a lot of threes with that odd looking form of his. But he's turned out to be a really solid pro. I actually feel bad for him that he's going to wind up his career on a Pistons team that's not going anywhere any time soon.

he's with the grizz now. i know tay hasnt been heard of for a few yrs with the bad pistons teams, so i give you a pass, lol

he's with the grizz now. i know tay hasnt been heard of for a few yrs with the bad pistons teams, so i give you a pass, lol

You're right. I completely forgot he was involved in the Gay trade. I just haven't heard anything about him since the trade went down. I assume he must be playing well, since the Grizz have continued to win after the trade. So, I retract my previous statement and am glad he went to a better team.

Ruined what could've been the city's first major championship. :smh: Set the franchise back for more than half a decade. Detroit, and it's residents, can burn in hell for all I care.
come on my dawg dont go there

I mean it.

I definitely agree with the popular opinion that the Pacers would of won the championship that year. I remember Al Harrington was coming off the bench that year and he was abusing Ben Wallace the couple of times they played.

The year before, the team had nominees for COY, MVP, DPOY, and 6th man.

The pacer would not have beaten the Pistons in the ECF.

And if by some chance they did the SPURS would have swept that finals.

That SPURS team was one of the best team that decade.

Manu and Tim in their PRIME. :x :smh: :x :smh: :smh:

They split the season series that year. Both games were played AFTER the suspensions.

Spurs would've got cooked.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom