• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He stood up and yelled over Klay. Fan hood aside, you think he said something Klay thought was ok?

It's a lame thing to do but it's not worth getting tossed. Who cares if Klay thought it was ok.

Unless he actually did say the magic word. But again we don't know that and he proabbly didn't.

It's a lame thing to do but it's not worth getting tossed. Who cares if Klay thought it was ok.

Unless he actually did say the magic word. But again we don't know that and he proabbly didn't.
Play dumb games win dumb prizes. **** your drunk *** down.

Can’t players technically request the removal of any fan for any reason? Or is that the refs that have that power?

Hopefully we find out but let’s not act like fans don’t say things they wouldn’t say in a 1 on 1 setting.

Just like the Dame situation a few weeks ago

who cares if Klay thought it was ok? :rofl: :rofl:

i guess people with enough power to kick that loser out. that's typical loser behavior.

Let's say he just yelled B****

Tbh I think it's a debatable argument both ways. I think it's worthy of a warning. But dont think he should have gotten kicked out. But I guess it's one of those things I understand if someone thinks other wise.

Tbh I think it's a debatable argument both ways. I think it's worthy of a warning. But dont think he should have gotten kicked out. But I guess it's one of those things I understand if someone thinks other wise.
What if your six year old was sitting next to him?

At most arenas they do a disclosure that foul language could lead to one being removed from the game. If a person puts themselves in that position then they have every right to remove a patron. A ticket doesn't give you the right to act like an *******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom