• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of these 1 on 1 games you guys are playing sounds lazy af. Three dribbles only, no rebounds, no 2s, what kinda ****ary is this.

Smh at not playing one possession and allowing offensive rebounds.

Games are to 7, 3 dribbles max. Check up after every possession switch

Yeah. 1 on 1 with rebounds is basically who can out hustle who... Not who is actually better. Check rock and play D. Also we call 21, 33.... If you go over 33 you bust and go back down to 27. Win when you score 33. I have seen people play where you have to make a FT though

We play like that after practice. It's mainly because no one tryna get hurt and you're already kinda tired, basically a drill (even says it). The most buddy buddy way of playing 1 on 1.

Jazz won 6 straight still just barely 8th.

OKC will go about 500 with the brutal schedule coming up but that will be enough IMO to make it. This wins they getting now vs the soft teams are HUGE.

I am going to predict.

3.Portland
4.Wolves
5.Thunder
6.Spurs (If Kawahi comes back)
7. Jazz
8. Nuggets/Clips I am torn.

Looks like there’s only one open item - do y’all switch possessions after a make or does the scorer keep the rock? The latter is what I generally did in the past but the former allows for more chaos but I wanted to see what the norm was

You guys were clutch. I think I’m rolling with the following:
Best of 7
Games to 7
1s and 2s
You miss, you turn it over
Check ball after misses/makes
Make it take it
Loser makes pancakes for the winner
Couple pairs of sneakers on the line

thats weak as hell. play regulation and putbacks the games never end. im not about that life, hate playing on anything but 10 feet.

I see what you’re saying but you can’t tell me it wasn’t lit when you’re super young and you and your boys lower the rim and have dunk contests. Especially in that VC era. Folks used to get LOOSE :lol:

We had a full court 9 ft park back at the crib and you swear it was the Rucker in the Midwest. To

Had the same set up but it was at a elementary school. We used to bring the camcorders so we could make our own and1 mixtapes.
7CDC8BFE-C13B-45CE-9F50-EE52FA505574.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom