• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the same set up but it was at a elementary school. We used to bring the camcorders so we could make our own and1 mixtapes.
7CDC8BFE-C13B-45CE-9F50-EE52FA505574.png

Legit it was 50 people waiting for next. Girls was out trying to get chose. All kind of NBA Street gamebreakers.

I see what you’re saying but you can’t tell me it wasn’t lit when you’re super young and you and your boys lower the rim and have dunk contests. Especially in that VC era. Folks used to get LOOSE :lol:
yeah that was when i was a teen .i feel you, havent like it since then tho.

Two of my wealthy friends in high school had the Sport Courts in their backyard which was game changing when I found out about them. Oh. My. God. You could just crank it to whatever height and you could cram it and hang on their unlike the regular portable hoops. When I realized how sturdy it was, I definitely broke out the VC arm in the rim dunk :lol:

Two of my wealthy friends in high school had the Sport Courts in their backyard which was game changing when I found out about them. Oh. My. God. You could just crank it to whatever height and you could cram it and hang on their unlike the regular portable hoops. When I realized how sturdy it was, I definitely broke out the VC arm in the rim dunk :lol:

Pops was dad of the year when he bought the crank rim for the driveway. We played 21 all dunks and boys became men

Those Kyries were fire but I couldn’t get into wearing them for ball. Anything but low tops feel like boots on my feet playing nowadays anyway.

Yep!! Me too now, only thing I can do in these is get some skill and gym work in now.

Low top >>>>>>....anything else.

I feel like I came up in the wrong era. I was always trying to push the pace but folks in the 90s/00s were on their ISO and defensive grind ****. Grab a bord and try to push it only to hear a coach yell “Slow it down!”.

I feel vindicated now, though. Lightyears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom