Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A98A792F-624B-4587-8AA6-858FCD460307.jpeg

Morning Work! Fresh off 28, 6 and 7 last night in my first spring pro aim game. Let’s get it fellas!!!!
u out there doin yo thug thizzle

Yep!! Me too now, only thing I can do in these is get some skill and gym work in now.

Low top >>>>>>....anything else.
grew up balling in af1s. Just like sheed. Barely stopping balling in af1s like two years ago. I've been on the hardens lately.
Can't mess with all the fruity colors of this gen tho.

i hope Steph comes down gracefully. i don't think i could stomach watching a washed Steph Curry at 35-36
me neither that would be hard to handle. My favorite player ever and it's not even close.

Even if he just turns into an elite level Kyle korver it's cool. I'll be a little sad but it's cool.

I need NT NBA Thread advice from the hoopers in here (cc: @leemelone @JD617 bballkid11 bballkid11 freeze freeze ). I got a promotion so I’m moving my base location and a colleague in my current area, who is also an NTer, has been dodging that smoke for years but we’re having a one-on-one Best of 7 Game Series before I relocate.

What are y’all standard one-on-one rules? It looks like he has proposed games to seven, no two pointers (he is a post player) but also that you get no offensive rebounds (one shot).

Since we were both sneaker heads, we are each putting up at least one pair on the line and if I win (which would be easy money tbh), I’ll have a raffle for whoever in the thread wants em.

Photos and video footage will be shared :pimp:

I gotchu b.

Games to 11.

The rebounding aspect really depends on your conditioning. As the games wear on it gets harder and harder to chance down boards, especially if you're playing intense. If one of you is sucking wind, those are wind open buckets. One shot per possession keeps the game honest...but then it's not as intense.

You guys should limit the amount of dribbles. That makes it more competitive...however..if you just want to play straight up, go for it.

Make sure you play 1s and 2s. Dude is a post player...sounds like he cant shoot the long ball. dont let him take it away just because it's not his strength. Like dude whining about hack-a-fouls.

Take backs on everything, if you're playing rebounds.

Call your own fouls. Continuation on and-1s.

Depending on the game design you choose...best of 7 to 11 could be pure hell.

when curry slows, he'll be a less **** boy ray allen. Him and klay will be goat spot up shooters as they age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom