• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea where LeBron ends up but if you watched his press conferences he kept talking about wanting to play with "cerebral" players and players that want to win a championship. He also said he didn't want to start over from scratch and wanted to continue to play at a championship level. Just some food for thought...

Sounds like he wants to stay in Cleveland and wants Altman to perform some miracles

I have no idea where LeBron ends up but if you watched his press conferences he kept talking about wanting to play with "cerebral" players and players that want to win a championship. He also said he didn't want to start over from scratch and wanted to continue to play at a championship level. Just some food for thought...
You kinda expect him to say stuff like that as opposed to I want to play at fringe playoff level and I'd like to play with a bunch of JR Smiths

It's been reported lately the family will have a large say in where LeBron goes. He left his wife and kids in Ohio the first year in Miami and returned to Ohio against Savannah and his mom's wishes.

I kind of have a hard time believing LeBron's family really have an issue with what LeBron decides to do.

Not only have they been provided what LeBron has provided there's no way they aren't aware of the magnitude of his career and the effect the decision has on it. With so so much travel during the season anyway I'm not sure it makes the biggest difference on where he goes. They're so well off they can do whatever and I'm sure they're used to it. **** i know a number of people who have moved and changed schools far more than LeBron and his family, and his family doesnt even need to regardless of what he does.

You could be right, but I've never actually heard anything from LeBron and his family so I take any report about it with a grain of salt. LeBron can go anywhere he wants and I'm sure his family is fine with it. I'm sure they want him in a position to be as successful as he can be too.

I kind of have a hard time believing LeBron's family really have an issue with what LeBron decides to do.

Not only have they been provided what LeBron has provided there's no way they aren't aware of the magnitude of his career and the effect the decision has on it. With so so much travel during the season anyway I'm not sure it makes the biggest difference on where he goes. They're so well off they can do whatever and I'm sure they're used to it. **** i know a number of people who have moved and changed schools far more than LeBron and his family, and his family doesnt even need to regardless of what he does.

You could be right, but I've never actually heard anything from LeBron and his family so I take any report about it with a grain of salt. LeBron can go anywhere he wants and I'm sure his family is fine with it. I'm sure they want him in a position to be as successful as he can be too.

They do. He spoke it about on his "The Shop" special.

His mother HATED him going back to Cleveland and was against it.

Sounds like he wants to stay in Cleveland and wants Altman to perform some miracles

I don't think so...I do think he wants to stay in the east though but I think it's Boston, Philly, if they can get another star and Miami as a super dark horse. If he went out west he would have to believe that whatever team he builds/plays for can beat GSW in the WCF. I don't think he wants to be in the WCF and lose. I do think he gives Cleveland a chance to try and get some pieces but I think he knows he can't win there after what happened in game 1. He did mention GSW but it was more of a way to figure out a way to beat them and not join them.

I study human psychological behavior so I go off what I see and hear lol. Most people will tell you exactly what they want and will do through their words and mannerisms/actions. LeBron loves his stats so not being in the finals for x amount of years in a row would be devastating to his ego..

LeBron is very calculated in the sense that he wants to build a team to beat your team. He doesn't want to have all the pressure on himself at all times. He doesn't have the ultimate alpha mentality of destroying you. He likes to pick and choose his spots.. Still top 5 just #notmygoat

I think LeBron stays in Cleveland. They trade love for another star. Package the pick for another star. Make room for cousins on a prove your Achilles deal.

I could see it.

I don't think so...I do think he wants to stay in the east though but I think it's Boston, Philly, if they can get another star and Miami as a super dark horse. If he went out west he would have to believe that whatever team he builds/plays for can beat GSW in the WCF. I don't think he wants to be in the WCF and lose. I do think he gives Cleveland a chance to try and get some pieces but I think he knows he can't win there after what happened in game 1. He did mention GSW but it was more of a way to figure out a way to beat them and not join them.

I study human psychological behavior so I go off what I see and hear lol. Most people will tell you exactly what they want and will do through their words and mannerisms/actions. LeBron loves his stats so not being in the finals for x amount of years in a row would be devastating to his ego..

LeBron is very calculated in the sense that he wants to build a team to beat your team. He doesn't want to have all the pressure on himself at all times. He doesn't have the ultimate alpha mentality of destroying you. He likes to pick and choose his spots.. Still top 5 just #notmygoat
Real life nt doc

He’s not going west because he’s not an ultimate alpha

Dr has spoken

Lebron has said publicly that his family didn’t want him to go back to Cleveland and he’s also said family will be a big part of this decision.

It was sooooo stupid. Cannot believe he did that

Even with how high the chances were that it might not work out....the only one I could justify was Hassan Whiteside. Because at least his TALENT is worth a premium...he's just not all there upstairs.

But....

Tyler Johnson
Goran Dragic
James Johnson
Kelly Olynyk
Dion Waiters

:smh:

That's a first round exit for the next few years.

Y’all gotta put some respek on dragic
His deal isn’t that bad

But man Tyler Johnson gonna be getting paid the same as him the next 2 years

Can’t forget the unfortunate circumstance surrounding Chris Bosh either

All of Miami’s pieces are easier to move than people think imo. Yea those guys might be paid, but they actually produce when given playing time.

Lebron has said publicly that his family didn’t want him to go back to Cleveland and he’s also said family will be a big part of this decision.

Oh ok I missed that then. I've only seen other people say it.

If it actually comes down to his family I don't see how it's anything but Cleveland or LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom