• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think LeBron stays in Cleveland. They trade love for another star. Package the pick for another star. Make room for cousins on a prove your Achilles deal.

I could see it.
i dont think you guys understand the situation. lebron is 100 percent gone from cleveland. he will never play for dan gilbert again. dan gilbert supports donald trump. lebron wants no part of dan gilbert

im so sure if im wrong i will never post in niketalk sneaker reviews and price check forum again!

if im houston the guy i go after is love. with lebron gone it will be easier to swap andersen and stuff for love since the will be rebuilding

It kills me that Boogie tore his Achilles man, That was my dream scenario Him & PG & we wouldve been able to keep Randle

ZO
Hart
Ingram
PG
Boogie

Randle, Kuz, 25th pick & some vets off the bench

What? In this situation our roster would look like this:

Zo/25th pick
Ingram/Hart
PG
Randle/Kuzma
Boogie/Free agent

Love doesn't belong on any team that wants to win in this era. Too laterally slow, can't keep up on defense on the perimeter.

He is a relic. I wouldn't go near him at all.

So Cleveland runs D’Antoni offense?
He plays with 2 of the best ball handling passing guards in basketball?
Kevin Love does that now?

The rockets run tons of ISOs. The cavs run tons of ISOs. The outcome isnt going to be that much different

Yea he does

Absolutely Nothing

Now you are just trolling. Rockets were top 10 in points allowed per game and defensive rating

So Cleveland runs D’Antoni offense?
He plays with 2 of the best ball handling passing guards in basketball?
Kevin Love does that now?

It’s not like KLove is creating off the dribble in CLE.

He spots up and shoots 3’s for the most part.

The only major difference is he would be the 3rd/4th option in Houston which means less pressure.

It’s not like KLove is creating off the dribble in CLE.

He spots up and shoots 3’s for the most part.

The only major difference is he would be the 3rd/4th option in Houston which means less pressure.
Dantoni runs a much better offense and would have Love looking amazing in more ways than just shooting 3s....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom