• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking lately about a Love + Hill + Clarkson + pick for Beal and Porter need a third team for salaries to match up

Probably Beal and Morris/Oubre will work out better for Love + pick... Still have to figure out how to include either Hill or Clarkson

Last edited:
I've been thinking lately about a Love + Hill + Clarkson + pick for Beal and Porter need a third team for salaries to match up

Probably Beal and Morris/Oubre will work out better for Love + pick... Still have to figure out how to include either Hill or Clarkson
Lmao.
Beal is arguably better than Love.
No way they throw in Oubre or Porter too

if he stays in cleveland, love stays and that trade is getting packaged with one of those big contracts. go after another pg like kemba or someone that can create

I’m all for the Lakers mortgaging their Future for 51 wins and a 2nd round exit.

Get it done Bron!

Honestly, I don't get this angle. The Lakers have enough room to sign George and James outright, the only potential casualty is Randle (assuming we can't find a deal for Deng.)

Even if we did trade some of the young guys for Kawhi and go into "win now mode", we have a 27 year old superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom