• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wish more teams would be smarter with players that are injury prone or com8ng off a bad injury. Give them limited playing time throughout the season. So when the playoffs come they can be well rested and 100%.

If Cleveland manages Rose/Thomas minutes the right way. Instead of playing them full time with alot of minutes like there not injury prone. They can easily beat GS in the finals. But i highly doubt theyll do it that way.

Being injury prone is not bad when a coach/team handles your playing time the right way. If your getting the same outcome and results by doing the same thing over and over. Then why do it?

IMG_4527.PNG

I’m shocked Kevin Love is in the top 10

Charles Barkley said Chris Paul isn't a good spot up shooter. He said that to the masses. A blatantly wrong thing. That's contributing to the idiocy.

They constantly say things that are not true and their opinions are based around ideals from 1990 that have been rendered obsolete.
Using the term idiocy to describe casual Basketball fans is a bit much.
You say they are contributing to idiocy.
I'd say, and they'd say, and any Producer would say they are providing entertainment that draws viewers.
It's not a Clinic.
You don't want a Clinic after the game, if you did the Clinic pods are out there....drawing 14 viewers.
.....and Yes you have to catch the Podcast because a Basketball CLinic TV show is bad TV(ratings)

33 year old 12 teams in 10 years fresh from overseas Bobby Brown is coming off the bench and being more productive than two much younger guys is too funny.

Quincy Acy is killing us right now. Mother****ing Quincy Acy. Why won't the basketball gods let us be great? Who do we have to sacrifice to get a championship?

I'm sorry but anyone who finds inside the NBA informative or entertaining enjoys nonsense....
Don't care what the "majority "or casual fan prefers. If not enjoying bad takes and opinions from people who don't even watch the games makes me a snob, so be it.
Not liking it doesn't make you a snob.
You just happen to be a snob who doesn't like it.
I'm a snob but as much as I want to hate it, I'll watch it on DVR if I miss it.
I'm not going to try and convince a Friend or anyone the show is Great or informative, it is entertaining though..to me.
Why yall mad at me for liking it?
Hating season is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom