• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don’t see much of a difference in talent from 4-8 between both conferences

Aside from every 4-10 team in the west having a positive point differential....

The East for sure has improved this year. Mainly Toronto and Boston looking the part of competitive pretenders. These 2 teams are a step UP from the Hawks of 2015 in that department.

Aside from every 4-10 team in the west having a positive point differential....

The East for sure has improved this year. Mainly Toronto and Boston looking the part of competitive pretenders. These 2 teams are a step UP from the Hawks of 2015 in that department.
Using that logic though, who isn't a competitive pretender outside of Houston? GSW is the best team and will beat anyone else barring injury. ****, some people might even argue that GSW is going to run through Houston and they aren't foreal either.

Using that logic though, who isn't a competitive pretender outside of Houston? GSW is the best team and will beat anyone else barring injury. ****, some people might even argue that GSW is going to run through Houston and they aren't foreal either.
Exactly.

Reactions: HIM
I don't really see how there is an argument that, historically the West has not been significantly better and deeper than the East since Jordan retired.

if lebron heads west, silver has to do the playoff realignment, right?
what teams are you even going to promote on the early time slot on national tv?

One of the hosts on 710 ESPN LA said he ordered Lonzo shoes at launch and never got them :rofl:

Dude scamming people for $500 or whatever :rofl: :smh:

happened to me as well. had to notify my credit card company and request a chargeback/dispute. luckily it was my credit card, which was easy to deal with

I’ve already resigned to the fact that GSW is a cut above...with Houston being the only real threat :lol:. It’s been like that the moment KD signed. So to me...it’s more of a concept thing going forward and based on what we’ve seen over the last 20 years.

Going forward though...what’s really wrong with wanting to see the best teams compete series in series out? Regular season games have more meaning etc. Higher upset potential in earlier rounds. Better playoff series. Teams actually rewarded for winning. Seeding matters entirely too much out west historically. Mason Plumlee literally said up there how much he loved the East because you could get off to a slow start and still get a 6 seed or some ****. The players know it. The fans know it.

It’s time for change.

The owners in the East have no incentive to change the system. It will never get the necessary votes. It's also a logistical nightmare with travel schedules across coasts each round. What if you're a Western Conference team that gets the Boston in Round 1 and Philly in Round 2? You'll certainly be put a a disadvantage based upon your draw of locations. Players sleeping less, more travel on planes for longer flights, and more flying is more taxing on the bodies. I think this all sounds very good in theory, but it's far more complex to carry out. Even the West teams who may think the East has such an easy path may not like this system in the long run.

Shieeeeeeeeeet :lol:
When Portland plays 3 games in Philly, then turns around and starts off the next series in Boston for 2 games Dame Lillard would be the first guy whining about how the travel is unfair. I think y'all underestimate the toll that flying 30,000 feet in the air all the time takes on your body.

Milos, Sindarius and Jawun :pimp:

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom