• No. 8

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • No. 24

Votes: 30 50.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody watched but Winslow played some damn good defense, patiently waiting for roster to flip
JRIch disappeared with some bad bad bad bad whistles against him, so Winslow went Beast.
Should have got JRich back in down the stretch instead of Tyler though, for size/strength.
Stotts just outcoached them tonight.

JRIch disappeared with some bad bad bad bad whistles against him, so Winslow went Beast.
Should have got JRich back in down the stretch instead of Tyler though, for size/strength.
Stotts just outcoached them tonight.

No need for outcoaching with the guys Heat had out there, Bam's not ready for starting C's and no one can stop Dame right now

Wade and Whiteside were missed deerly

No need for outcoaching with the guys Heat had out there, Bam's not ready for starting C's and no one can stop Dame right now

Wade and Whiteside were missed deerly
Yea but I think Heat had the bodies to beat them tonight with Nurk getting 3ominutes.
There is a reason he plays in the 20s most nights, he gets cooked on the reg.

Sounds like bucks and Sixers too then

The Sixers are led by a rookie and two second year players and are about to win close to 50 games this year. You’re watching greatness.

The Sixers are also the top passing team in the league, Blazers are last...makes for a stagnant, ugly looking game led by a couple iso scorers. Bucks and Heat also have ugly *** offenses.

I’m also gonna need to see who in the East is beating Embiid 4 out 7 games with at least two days of rest in between games before I say they’re a first or second round exit. Cause I don’t trust any of those teams at the top right now, especially their big men.

Last edited:
The Sixers are led by a rookie and two second year players and are about to win close to 50 games this year. You’re watching greatness.

The Sixers are also the top passing team in the league, Blazers are last...makes for a stagnant, ugly looking game led by a couple iso scorers. Bucks and Heat also have ugly *** offenses.
:lol: the 6ers play some of the worst stretches of o ive seen at times. Turn overs sloppy ball handling bad shot selection etc. I love my team but I can honestly assess them as well. Bro you should really dial down the homerism. They're fun to watch but def aren't great no matter how you're defining it. Just where a team should be after tanking for half a decade and getting all those picks. I mean gimmie a Com'on Man. And these dudes are super rookies imo. Anytime you have the ability to sit on a NBA bench for a year and learn the game you're not a rookie in my book.

:lol: the 6ers play some of the worst stretches of o ive seen at times. Turn overs sloppy ball handling bad shot selection etc. I love my team but I can honestly assess them as well. Bro you should really dial down the homerism. They're fun to watch but def aren't great no matter how you're defining it. Just where a team should be after tanking for half a decade and getting all those picks. I mean gimmie a Com'on Man. And these dudes are super rookies imo. Anytime you have the ability to sit on a NBA bench for a year and learn the game you're not a rookie in my book.

Malcolm Brogdon is in his second season and is currently 4 years older than Simmons and 2 years older than Embiid and Dario...dude was a 24 year old rookie. Don’t talk to me about “super rookies”

We’ve also absolutely blew some leads and lead the league in turnovers, but that’s to be expected for a young team. A lot of that was because our bench scoring was trash and Ilyasova and Belinelli have helped that a lot since they got to Philly. Doesn’t mean we won’t still blow some leads or turn the ball over but I don’t think anybody can watch us and say we aren’t fun to watch.

Highlights don't show all the defensive plays but they were impressive enough to watch on reel, refs let him get away with some contact but that type of response shows effort

Don't make no damn sense

Malcolm Brogdon is in his second season and is currently 4 years older than Simmons and 2 years older than Embiid and Dario...dude was a 24 year old rookie. Don’t talk to me about “super rookies”

We’ve also absolutely blew some leads and lead the league in turnovers, but that’s to be expected for a young team. A lot of that was because our bench scoring was trash and Ilyasova and Belinelli have helped that a lot since they got to Philly. Doesn’t mean we won’t still blow some leads or turn the ball over but I don’t think anybody can watch us and say we aren’t fun to watch.
Youre really that salty about Brogdon getting roy arent you :lol: Brogdon never played in the NBA or sat on an NBA bench. He had to adjust his game his lifestyle and learn throughout the year...on the fly. JE BS and likely MF have had the privilege and opportunity to see the way their team and the league work from the bench without playing. Too me that's an unfair advantage for a "rookie" when In their second year they already know what's up from every other standpoint but time on the court. They shouldn't even be considered for the award.

Also I did say they can be fun to watch.

He's shooting solidly above league average on over 3 makes a game

I could see the argument if he was below league average but it seems like for now he has the right to take that volume
you right. I never looked at the stat side. I just based it off of the fact that every time I look up at the screen he's firing from deep. Good look on the info

Jesus Nurkic is so smooth man.
If he lost 30lbs and put on 15lbs of Yoga Muscle
giphy.gif

Youre really that salty about Brogdon getting roy arent you :lol: Brogdon never played in the NBA or sat on an NBA bench. He had to adjust his game his lifestyle and learn throughout the year...on the fly. JE BS and likely MF have had the privilege and opportunity to see the way their team and the league work from the bench without playing. Too me that's an unfair advantage for a "rookie" when In their second year they already know what's up from every other standpoint but time on the court. They shouldn't even be considered for the award.

You would have to rule out all Euro's if redshirt Rookies didn't count, wouldn't you? That would suck.

You would have to rule out all Euro's if redshirt Rookies didn't count, wouldn't you? That would suck.
I agree to a degree but they still are experiencing the NBA itself for the 1st time. The schedule, travel, gameplan, all that type stuff so for me they would still qualify imo

What you’re saying has nothing to even do with what I even was talking about.

But since you brought it up, being in college for 4+ years around world class trainers and coaches and being 4 more years mature >>> watching NBA practices in a cast and then halfway through the year getting to shoot around with NBA trainers and coaches while never even scrimmaging 5 on 5 with the team besides Summer League

What you’re saying has nothing to even do with what I even was talking about.

But since you brought it up, being in college for 4+ years around world class trainers and coaches >>> watching NBA practices in a cast and then halfway through the year getting to shoot around with NBA trainers and coaches while never even scrimmaging 5 on 5 with the team besides Summer League
The first part of your response was about Brogdon so I responded to that.

Also we will def have to agree to disagree on the rookie thing because college and NBA are completely different imo

I need NT NBA Thread advice from the hoopers in here (cc: @leemelone @JD617 @bballkid11 @freeze ). I got a promotion so I’m moving my base location and a colleague in my current area, who is also an NTer, has been dodging that smoke for years but we’re having a one-on-one Best of 7 Game Series before I relocate.

What are y’all standard one-on-one rules? It looks like he has proposed games to seven, no two pointers (he is a post player) but also that you get no offensive rebounds (one shot).

Since we were both sneaker heads, we are each putting up at least one pair on the line and if I win (which would be easy money tbh), I’ll have a raffle for whoever in the thread wants em.

Photos and video footage will be shared :pimp:
damn yall ****** gonna be on ppv? pepsi challenge byke?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom