OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
BTW, the way both Knicks draftees are playing, they should be added to the current poll. At this point, the Knicks are looking good for winning the draft. :blush:

Agreed and done.

I need to find a way to remove the Boston pick, seems like they lost the NDA draft. lol

CFD9A5DE-9D7E-46B4-99B7-4D6A1F7A700D.jpeg

Sheesh...
5 boards in 31 mins is the shocker here.

Svi out here ballin like Harden

my guy been watching Harden. Mark jones talmbout “sauce” :rofl:

Bolden been disappointing...U supposed to get better in your 2nd summer league but he going the wrong way :lol: :smh:

Man dissapointing isn’t even the word. Idk if the dude is still adjusting back to the American game or what but my god. Every time he dribbles it’s a turnover. His defense and rebounding has been good. Shooting has been atrocious and he’s looked out of control whenever he’s gotten the ball.

I think we were thinking he was going to be apart of our rotation this year. He’s out there looking like he needs another year overseas.

I had high hopes and I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt after playing a season overseas and potentially being tired, but bolden looked like a worse Derrick Williams

He’s trying to hard but really summer league can be jungle ball as it is, I will wait for pre season to see if he slows down and fits into a role

Really all about hitting his shots...was telling somebody he's a stretch big, then he proceeded to brick all his jumpers airballs and all that :lol:

I still believe in bolden. I’m chalking this up to fatigue and not really being able to practice with the scrubs he’s playing with. Gotta have him in TC to see the improvement

The Sixers SL team is so trash so I’ll hold complete judgement til he’s around the real team but Avery Bradley seems to be the correct career arc for Zhaire at this moment. It annoys the hell out of me with how unaggressive he is and how he’ll just chill in the corner a bunch of the time. Like idk if that’s by design cause they want him to get used to playing like that with Ben, Embiid, Fultz, etc or what but the dude will be out there with barely even G-League players and letting them do whatever they want while he just stands there.

Really good on ball defender, extremely athletic, good form on his shot and a good catch and shoot player which should be a good fit with the team. But it sucks he’s only like 6’2 even though he has like a 6’11 wingspan. He just looks short out there. He seemed to guard Mikal Bridges real well though and he’s a 6’7 small forward so he might still be able to guard three positions depending on who it is.
yea his form is cool and there are a few things he can maybe fine tune like holding his guide hand straight and follow through more. and idk why they list him at 6'4-6'5 when he really does look more 6'2ish.

I like both of the Knicks pick this year. Not "he reminds me of a light skin KD" like, but still think KK was a good pick. MR wouldn't have been around where the Knicks grabb3d him if he hadn't flaked on the combine :smokin

JJJ is going to be so damn good :lol:

I wanted to see how he looked last night after those 5 games in 7 nights and finally getting a rest day. The guy is blocking shots with his left hand, shooting with his right, putting up runners with the left, etc. Grizz kinda have him playing more in the paint and working on different skills in Vegas. His passing out of double teams has been pretty good as well.

One of my friends that's doing some work for the Grizz was in Vegas and mentioned how he saw Mutombo, Mourning, Sheed talking to JJJ a lot during timeouts, halftime, etc. Mutombo/Mourning were obvious since they played his pops, but good looks esepcailly with KG being a big fan of him too.

Last edited:
Damn never heard of this cat. Guess I ain’t missing nothing.

He was VERY solid last year and also at Tel Aviv. Can stretch the floor and decent playmaking skills. I haven't watched him at all this year, but it sucks hearing he's not doing well. The verdict is still out until regular season starts.

I think its also worth noting that he has a disappointing freshman year in college.

Back
Top Bottom