OFFICIAL NBA 2018 NBA Draft & Rookie Thread: NT SL Represent!

Who won Draft night?

• PHX - Deandre & Mikal

• LAL - Wagner & Not Drafting Galo Ball

• PHI - Z. Smith, Shamet & Unprotected MIA 2021

• BOS - Rob Williams

• DAL - Luka & Little Greek

• DEN - MPJ at 16

• SAS - Lonnie Walker

• Adrian Wojnarowski's Vocabulary

• NYK - Knox & Mitchell Robinson

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like Sexton's aggressiveness and that he plays hard...but he's small and not a good passer , cant see him lasting too long as a full time starting PG in the league

I like Sexton's aggressiveness and that he plays hard...but he's small and not a good passer , cant see him lasting too long as a full time starting PG in the league
Depends on how he shoots the ball and how easily he gets in the paint. He isn't some incredible passer, but he had some 6-7 assist games in SL. If his scoring is there, 5-6 APG will be perfectly fine.

A guy like Kemba can’t really pass either. If he can score he’ll be ok. But I imagine you don’t think he can score so that’s why you made the post :lol: not that I disagree.

He’s gonna have to hit over 60% at the rim or have a reliable 3 ball or he’s a bench guy.

A guy like Kemba can’t really pass either. If he can score he’ll be ok. But I imagine you don’t think he can score so that’s why you made the post :lol: not that I disagree.

He’s gonna have to hit over 60% at the rim or have a reliable 3 ball or he’s a bench guy.
Yea u said it better than I did :lol:

Sexton got that mamba blood I love it.
I think it was a blessing I disguise why he was drafted by cleveland. Ain't nobody paying him much mind, so he can do a lot ****ery and not get scrutinize for it as well as learn as opposed to being in a big market team where the media is down on you constantly

Since you wanna play detective today...finish that whole thread :lol:

How about your Trae takes ? How will those age?

Varnelleemelone

i was fed up :lol:

That was a playful back and forth between me @leemelone B Sox B Sox and who launched the ODTrae hate campaign early in the summer...and I went to attack Luka...who B Sox B Sox was fanboying and acting like he was the next ****ing Michael Jordan at the time. Clearly....the people in that thread understood that...hence @Based Jesus post I quoted above

Let's continue shall we?

I see *****s under the act already :smh:. I'm checking out now. I like both of them.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with it.

It's how humans are wired. I felt the same way during Linsanity. In a sport dominated by a particular group...obviously fans belonging to one group may take to seeing one of their own flourish. And again...nothing wrong with it.

I peeped the narratives being built in the summertime with Luka...and I made a conscious effort to pull back early because I saw where it was going. At the end of the day....strip away all the bull****...and son CAN hoop his *** off. The hype doesn't bother me. It's understood.

He's earning it.

Oh...and here is me responding to a Luka isn't athletic enough to play in the NBA post before ALL of the posts above

Name the last 19 year old that was one of the best players in Europe. Typically teenagers don't see see the floor in the Spanish league. That's why in the past when you see guys like Mario Henzonja, they're being drafted solely on "potential"...as their numbers are actually pretty modest.

Difference between me and B Sox B Sox ...is that he was serious...and has been OD'ing on Trae all year long...and is still reluctant to give him his props without taking a shot. Please...go find the rest of my "Luka hate" posts or any weird *** nicknames like "Trash Young" i referred to him as. I'll wait.

tenor.gif

Since you wanna play detective today...finish that whole thread :lol:

That was a playful back and forth between me @leemelone @B_Sox and who launched the ODTrae hate campaign early in the summer...and I went to attack Luka...who @B_Sox was fanboying and acting like he was the next ****ing Michael Jordan at the time. Clearly....the people in that thread understood that...hence @Based Jesus post I quoted above

Let's continue shall we?

Oh...and here is me responding to a Luka isn't athletic enough to play in the NBA post before ALL of the posts above

Difference between me and @B_Sox...is that he was serious...and has been OD'ing on Trae all year long...and is still reluctant to give him his props without taking a shot. Please...go find the rest of my "Luka hate" posts or any weird *** nicknames like "Trash Young" i referred to him as. I'll wait.

tenor.gif
My dude. There's no underscore in my name :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom