Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

Can I get in this or not

The league is in progress and full now, all I can say is monitor this thread and see if any spots open up.

Wtf my phone was bugging man lol lemme edit all of them but yea I still cant get onto the online association, is anyone else having this problem??

Me either. Rome says server is down.

That was last night, I haven't checked today. It's probably working again though.

The league is in progress and full now, all I can say is monitor this thread and see if any spots open up.
That was last night, I haven't checked today. It's probably working again though.

I see ppl tlkin about inactivity teams. It's no way all teams are taken

I just joined as the hawks. My psn is LoudPackin57. Im trying to play someone send me a game invite

can i get my game against blazers reset? i wanna play the new guy. might as well i cant do anything else :lol:

If I can ever get back on, I'll do it tomorrow
And the old dude handed you that L, dont think I aint catch that :nerd: lol

Nahhh b, he took that L, let it stand. That loss against the Blazers ended his 23 game win streak. :lol:

I see ppl tlkin about inactivity teams. It's no way all teams are taken

There are teams "occupied," they have owners, but they haven't been playing their games as often as they should. Just keep monitoring the thread and we'll post when/if we decide to kick the users.

I just joined as the hawks. My psn is LoudPackin57. Im trying to play someone send me a game invite

Not sure which league you're talking about. Most of us are in the league on PG 1

i think i deserve my match against the new trailblazers reset too.

:rofl:

He washed you bruh. Lets try to play the unplayed games. It's no reason for K-Town's game against the Blazers to be reset either

Oo dam rome I reset his game against the blazers lol. O well I'll jus change it back to normal once hes done playing the new blazers dude lol. And man I'm sumping hard on defense especially on the ball. I feel like I completely forgot how to play it smh. I mean I was never really awesome at it, only in spurts and closing out on shooters but dayum I feel like how I was playing when I first got this game :smh:

Nahhh b, he took that L, let it stand. That loss against the Blazers ended his 23 game win streak. :lol: /quote]

but i had my game reset when we had the new user joined as magic :\

i blew the previous magic out by like 30 and the new user almost beat me too. we went to OT :smh:

i suggest to change those inactive players. just send them invites into the next league. Theres a lot who wants to play. Why do we always have to wait for them, its unfair for the actives.

Melo is unguardable :x

Smh i'm on a losing streak too...and everyone is getting looks. You had kemba running the 40yd dash every possession...

And I couldnt hit any shots against rome, blaming it on HIS connection, lol too much bs that game.

Man, anyone here have trouble with their PS3 controls? Both of mine have been messing up HEAVY. Literally makes the game unplayable. D-Pad buttons randomly being pressed (sub screen always pops up), R1 is pressed (random double teams leaving ppl open), etc. It's both of them too! Am I doing something wrong? Anyone go through this and have advice? I'm not trying to cop 60 dollar controls if they're just going to keep messing up on me. :smh:

Man, anyone here have trouble with their PS3 controls? Both of mine have been messing up HEAVY. Literally makes the game unplayable. D-Pad buttons randomly being pressed (sub screen always pops up), R1 is pressed (random double teams leaving ppl open), etc. It's both of them too! Am I doing something wrong? Anyone go through this and have advice? I'm not trying to cop 60 dollar controls if they're just going to keep messing up on me. :smh:

yooo im experiencing the same thing. it will randomly pass/shoot **** makes me >:

and when im wide open, it will randomly press on icon pass button and i will pass to the sf (square button to shoot) and **** be :smh: >:

Nahhh b, he took that L, let it stand. That loss against the Blazers ended his 23 game win streak. :lol: /quote]

but i had my game reset when we had the new user joined as magic :\

i blew the previous magic out by like 30 and the new user almost beat me too. we went to OT :smh:

I thought that original Magic game got simmed or something. If you want games you won reset, then we'll reset them :lol:

It's just not fair to anybody (aka everybody) who's lost games, to have your Portland loss reset. **** I want resets for all my L's then :rofl:

i suggest to change those inactive players. just send them invites into the next league. Theres a lot who wants to play. Why do we always have to wait for them, its unfair for the actives.

It's also unfair to kick people without at least giving them time to respond Everybody just can't hop online every night and play a bunch of games.

I'll get in contact with the people who I personally invited during the day, if they can't continue their schedule we'll kick them. Namely, the Pacers and Grizzlies.

Who do you want on the chopping block?

see what I mean ? there's spots how ppl still joining mid season. I want in

He must have joined another league. The person who created this league runs with the hawks

Calm down bruh, I'm not lying. Like he said I'M THE HAWKS!

Go and type in the league info:
The League 2 (289755)
password: rig404

And see if there are any available teams...

Melo is unguardable :x

Smh i'm on a losing streak too...and everyone is getting looks. You had kemba running the 40yd dash every possession...

And I couldnt hit any shots against rome, blaming it on HIS connection, lol too much bs that game.

lep.gif

???

Should've stayed out that weak *** zone, leak outs and 3 ps were gimmes that game.

Am I still active? PSN:JulzRulz145

Yeah, get your games in!

Last edited:
Not sure what happened with the formatting on that previous post, but my responses are in bold.

EDIT: One more thing too.

There are only 30 spots in a league, our league will probably only have 3 or 4 spots open when we kick the inactive guys. There won't be enough for the 10 or so people who wanted to join. All yall trying to get in a league don't see that as an opportunity to start your own league? Just do it! Post the info and I'll put it on the first page and change the thread title so people can join. I created this thread for more than just the NT regulars and the League I created.

Last edited:
yea time to kick the inactives cuz i normally get like 50 invites when im not even online from the same ppl but there are a few that i never hear anything from

i rather join an association where i know games will be played. if any spots open up lemme know. PSN is BountyHunterPeso

Im on now trying to run games before work. Hit me up. I'm the magic. And Chris can we get our game reset never got the chwance to play you.

Back
Top Bottom