Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

Right now it looks like only 2 teams will be kicked Phoenix & Detroit, everybody else either quit or played their games.

Who exactly are yall having issues playing? I know a few people said the Clippers wasn't responding, I've had issues with the Pistons & Grizzlies. Everybody else has been responsive, playing games and responding to messages.

yall should just give up... im winning the chip anyways...

next time we should do this with money involved :nerd:
so people would be more active.

yall should just give up... im winning the chip anyways...

next time we should do this with money involved :nerd:
so people would be more active.

If I had a little more money to blow I would gladly put up $50 for the winner. I'm going to kick the Suns and Pistons in 5 minutes and unpaused the league

Updated list, a couple new members and a couple guys switched teams
76ers - SumGuyChris (Dat Dude Chris)
Bobcats - juicyju5
Bucks - Lalude93
Bulls - bluedeniro (bluedeniro)
Cavs - Hawk_Boii_11
Celtics - TONYVEGAS702
Clippers - PARADA2510 (parada2510)
Grizzlies - bigrod_stitt
Hawks - RomeBee4 (romedadude)
Heat - xXRich912 (xXRich912)
Hornets -
Jazz - BountyHunterPeso
Kings - monkavelli
Knicks - DutchesInBunches (StillHungry)
Lakers - jaygotgame19 (myize914)
Magic - Gsel9o9
Mavericks - jmac313
Nets - trent_tlittle
Nuggets - StretchLimo87 (ScottHallWithAPick)
Pacers - diekay3
Pistons - XxIVIoNsTeRiink-
Raptors - g_rilla50
Rockets - ATL_FINEST (Liltank0206)
Spurs - Julzrulz145 (DipsetGeneral)
Suns -
Thunder - K-Town-Trash (K Town Trash)
T'Wolves - Ardenyo2k13
Trail Blazers - wazzawazza18
Warriors - s719743
Wizards - JM-514

Last edited:
when the chip now. the jazz def getting a lottery pick next season and i play all my games. im coming for the throne

Raps making that late 8th seed push :smokin

I would LOVE to matchup with the Bobcats in the 1st round :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :wink:

YO........ what up people. I finally got a spot in this league, been waiting for a spot to open up forever and kept missing oppertunities, finally landed with the garbage hornets. Its cool though... My ps is pretty much online the entire day so if you got a match with the hornets, send me a message or invite on ps and i will try to play you asap. Trying to finish this season quickly so i can get a fresh start, no way of making playoffs as they have a terrible record and only got like 4 wins. But again its cool, just trying to get season over and start fresh, hit me up on psn, jdaddy69ndahouse. Im very active and ready to go at your convience for the most part so if u got a gm with the hornets, hit me up...

Yo. My match against the clippers got simmed? I was down 3 at the start of the second when the connection dropped 22-25. Can I get that reset? I'm on a push tot a playoff spot lol

Yo. My match against the clippers got simmed? I was down 3 at the start of the second when the connection dropped 22-25. Can I get that reset? I'm on a push tot a playoff spot lol

I got you when I get online. I'm glad to hear everybody who wanted to get in got in. If yall are REALLY serious about a league for money let's talk some more, I feel like my skills can win me some ducats.

Anybody know anywhere online i can get a inexpensive copy of 2K13, I'm looking for legit retailers...

I got you when I get online. I'm glad to hear everybody who wanted to get in got in. If yall are REALLY serious about a league for money let's talk some more, I feel like my skills can win me some ducats.
Anybody know anywhere online i can get a inexpensive copy of 2K13, I'm looking for legit retailers...

You can find a new or used one on amazon for maybe 40-30 bucks

another thing I'll def put up $10 for the winner of nxt season. Put it up early tho bc i know itll be some sore loseres that'll back out soon as they get booted from the playoffs. Rome my last game is with the pacers who manages that team ?

I'm down for a money league but it would have to be a fantasy draft just for fairness

Knicks getting online now if anyone wants to run

another thing I'll def put up $10 for the winner of nxt season. Put it up early tho bc i know itll be some sore loseres that'll back out soon as they get booted from the playoffs. Rome my last game is with the pacers who manages that team ?

Thanks, I'll check Amazon.

diekay3 manages the Pacers, not sure if he's even a member on here though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom