Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

I don't understand why ****** try to invite me to a game when I'm not even online.

That and people are oding on these invites. Its like dudes(JColeWorld) are pressed to play the bobcats... Ive gotten 10 invites from him alone in a span of 24 hrs :x

Last edited:
They tryna get those easy wins fam. Cats like those are straight *****made and cowards. I bet GOOD money they ain't spamming dudes with the Heat or Lakers.

That was so much bull good game tho best hope I don't play you again cause next time ima beat that *** like you stole something

I don't understand why ****** try to invite me to a game when I'm not even online.

That and people are oding on these invites. Its like dudes(JColeWorld) are pressed to play the bobcats... Ive gotten 10 invites from him alone in a span of 24 hrs :x

They tryna get those easy wins fam. Cats like those are straight *****made and cowards. I bet GOOD money they ain't spamming dudes with the Heat or Lakers.

^ both of the post are so true I have my inbox spammed cause I got the Wiz

RE: hypebeast5 and WhatsLosinLike's post

I don't get why people would do that. From observing the box scores and seeing how close the games have been I'm not judging anybody by their team. Monkavelli has been balling with the Kings and they are nowhere near one of the most picked teams online.

He quit the league, so we don't have to worry about hat. That's the main reason I tell people to add each other so you'll know if they're online.

I just checked and All the trades disappeared :smh:

I doubt they were all vetoed. 2K needs to overhaul the whole Online Association, from an admin side it's a pain to go back and forth double checking to see if a game was simmed or if it was an unusually high score.

@bluedeniro

That's EXACTLY why I fouled D. Rose in our game, I wouldn't able to sleep if I lost a game on a buzzer beater like that :lol:

Just a recommendation to everybody, try to play the earliest games on the schedule so there won't be a need to reset when the league advances.

Shout out to Josh Smith, Player of the Week (Nov 2-3) :pimp:

Last edited:
^ yea anyone who thinks just cause I have the wiz that ima be a easy game is mistaken

Sometimes I forget how much Bull the thunder are Russel Westbrook makes layups while not looking at the hoop/falling and Durant legit goaltended my man johns free throw lol good game though K Town

On a side note Whoever has the clips trade me Jamal Crawford ASAP anyone on the wiz roster except John wall is up for grabs ima send a trade offer your way

Last edited:
Just got 3 wins in a row tonight :smokin against the Spurs, Heat & Rockets. Jason Richardson is finally making shots now. It took him a benching to get him going I guess lol. My bench lineup for whatever reason is great, the offense flows well with them and they play hard. Anyways I'm looking to get rid of Evan Turner, dude is cool but I just cant use him. I dont mind keeping him tho. And ATL Finest lemme get Norris Cole! You aint even use him during our game, he would be an awesome backup point for me

Just got 3 wins in a row tonight :smokin against the Spurs, Heat & Rockets. Jason Richardson is finally making shots now. It took him a benching to get him going I guess lol. My bench lineup for whatever reason is great, the offense flows well with them and they play hard. Anyways I'm looking to get rid of Evan Turner, dude is cool but I just cant use him. I dont mind keeping him tho. And ATL Finest lemme get Norris Cole! You aint even use him during our game, he would be an awesome backup point for me

jeremy lamb for evan turner

im online now anybody tryna run gotta goto work in an hour so leh go if not im bout to play me some call of duty

It's confirmed none of the trades went thru YET. I involved Horford in a trade and it says I can't be traded yet. So there's still hope. See if any of your guys are in similar situations. Hopefully the trades go thru soon.

I ain't eem surprised at K-Town dropping 103 pts on my cousin :lol:

Last edited:
It's confirmed none of the trades went thru YET. I involved Horford in a trade and it says I can't be traded yet. So there's still hope. See if any of your guys are in similar situations. Hopefully the trades go thru soon.
I ain't eem surprised at K-Town dropping 103 pts on my cousin :lol:

my trade aint even showing up anymore omar asik for spencer hawes

my trade aint even showing up anymore omar asik for spencer hawes

Yeah, none of em are showing up, but they're still out there in space. If you got to your roster and trade Asik it'll say you can't because he a part of another active trade.

@romedude what do you mean 24 waiting period after the trade accepted? 24hours?

24 REAL LIFE HOURS after the trade is accepted it will go thru. I'll make a chat room when I see a lot of people online

Rome i need my first game on the schedule with jazz reset. it somehow was simmed even tho the jazz r a user controlled team.

Back
Top Bottom