Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

There IS a way to avoid vetoes, but it involves advancing the schedule and resetting a lot of games.

my man spencer hawes with the game winning basket to give me a 3 game win streak !!!!

Last edited:
In Sydney right now, won't be back until the 8th. Is there still room for me to join?

I want to join as the Bklyn Nets, Rockets, or Raptors in that respective order if they're available.

And K-Town, the only reason u might win the 'ship is cause I'm not in this league. I'm gonna gloat. - why don't u tell all these folks how u've paid me $25 so far in losses? hahaha.

In Sydney right now, won't be back until the 8th. Is there still room for me to join?
I want to join as the Bklyn Nets, Rockets, or Raptors in that respective order if they're available.
And K-Town, the only reason u might win the 'ship is cause I'm not in this league. I'm gonna gloat. - why don't u tell all these folks how u've paid me $25 so far in losses? hahaha.

false its $15 cause i got my 10 back.

2k trolling naming Mullens with the player of the week

On now if anyone wants to run one

RomeDude is good. We had a fun game.

DatDudeChris did some crap wit' Jrue and Evan Turner the other day, got me heated >:

Whoever xXRichXx (Miami Heat) is, we had a really good battle :lol:. LeBreezy & Dwyane were just too much in the end >D

PSN:JulzRulz145 (Spurs)

this dynasty is going pretty good man i just hope these playoff go through this time around cuz i ended up getting stuck wit the rockets smh but no complaints ill manage wit em.....

There IS a way to avoid vetoes, but it involves advancing the schedule and resetting a lot of games.

:nerd:

I got Chris and ATL_Finest as shooters if we need to reset a lot of games...

Yall think we should go this route?

There's no space right now. I sent you the info last week. We might kick a couple players

All you guys winning now :smh:
Lol I'm just salty hopefully the playoffs aren't unachievable

:lol: :lol:

Mannn, that **** would suck. Playing all those games for nothing. But if we have to simulate, it would show who the game thinks the best team is.

Lmao at Dipset, i aint even know that was you with the Spurs lol. But did i do with Turner and Jrue?? I dont cheese ppl unless cheese against me and i dont remember you cheesing. If i remember correctly, youre whole team seemed out of sync and thad was one that killed you lol. But im not home. So i cant check the box score to help jog my memory lol

And no dont reset them games lol n sim. I worked hard for my record and 2k aint kind to my. Sixers in simmed games lol

Lmao at Dipset, i aint even know that was you with the Spurs lol. But did i do with Turner and Jrue?? I dont cheese ppl unless cheese against me and i dont remember you cheesing. If i remember correctly, youre whole team seemed out of sync and thad was one that killed you lol. But im not home. So i cant check the box score to help jog my memory lol

Yeah it was a great game until you ran away with it in the 4th. Evan Turner was bombing from downtown, and Jrue was killin' De Colo. I was so heated >:

+ Good game Ardenko2K13. That zone was shutting my offense down in the 2nd half.

Last edited:
Lol oh I kinda remember now haha. I still dont know why you put De Colo on Jrue smh. I kill regular starters with him and then you put a rookie on him, ya dam right I'mma take advantage of him haha. Also i think that was the only Turner was hitting 3s for me too lol

Back
Top Bottom