Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

GOML League - 380143
Pass- 57772

Newly created, Be active or be kicked, draft starts at 10pm Eastern time, you can add me for further details, my psn is Zaquri

GOML League - 380143
Pass- 57772
Newly created, Be active or be kicked, draft starts at 10pm Eastern time, you can add me for further details, my psn is Zaquri

Cnt get into your league. Maybe some of your league info is wrong..

League : 4DACTIVES
ID. : 380545
Pword. : 54321

-fantasy draft will be on sat 01/12/2k13, and it might be move as long as all team has its players. this invitaion is sent only 4 d actives and each team must made 10 of their games a week or else they will be kicked! Unless reasonable then hit me a message.

Last edited:
League : 4DACTIVES
ID. : 380545
Pword. : 54321

-fantasy draft will be on sat 01/12/2k13, and it might be move as long as all team has its players. this invitaion is sent only 4 d actives and each team must made 10 of their games a week or else they will be kicked! Unless reasonable then hit me a message.

Last edited:
RE: The League 2

I talked to the Pacers owner (has0991) and he said he's been inviting people but they aren't responding to invites. This is the 3rd person to say this, if you can't play a game when somebody shoots you an invite just send them a message saying you can't play now. No need to ignore them.

I'll be back online after the ND/Alabama game, who are we kicking?

the playoffs will contuie to glitch in online lgs  if u bk trach dates and reset them and ply them so try not to do tht

Whats the playoff glitch?

When it's time for the playoffs you can't play any games.

Where's Clippers - PARADA2510!? :nerd:

Same thing I was wondering. I messaged 7 members who have played less than 15 games, giving them an ultimatum, play two more games by midnight EST 1/08 or they're kicked. It was the only diplomatic way to do it before straight kicking guys out.

I also paused the league.

Kick out PARADA, that dude dont even be messaging back when i see him online and I'm trying to play against him. Same for the grizzlies owner

**** it.
NT The League Members (add anybody you don't already have)
76ers - SumGuyChris
Bobcats - trent_tlittle
Bulls - bluedeniro
Celtics - juicyju5
Grizzlies - Ning726
Hawks - RomeBee4
Heat - TsunamiHair
Hornets - K-Town-Trash
Lakers - ATL_FINEST
Nets - simpliSD
Nuggets - StretchLimo87
Rockets - chapinbird
Spurs - karkouki
Thunder - xXRich912
Timberwolves - has0991
Trail Blazers - ant_jr31
Wizards - PrimoPwns
clippers - Ardenyo2k13

Afflalo - 79

Glen Davis - 73

Jameer Nelson - 75 

Al Harrington - 71

JJ Redick - 72 

All on the trading block if anyone is interested. JJ Is lights out by the way if anyone needs a consistent shooter.

Back
Top Bottom