Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

parada got online a while ago i sent him game invites and he ask me to give him 15mins and then nothing happen.. [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Are we allowed to switch teams if one quits?

Yeah, feel free to. I know the Magic are a top flight struggle squad. In My Career they fired Jacque Vaughn like one month into the season :lol:

Damn yall made my cousin quit!? (Pacers) :rofl: Bout to call him up!

And as Ardenyo posted earlier the Bucks (6-7) are available right now and the Hornets (5-16) too.

Trent and Ardenyo I reset yall games and a few others. Remember yall can also hit SumGuyChris up for resets, send the message to me and him if you have an issue. I feel like I'm David Stern taking all the heat and he's goofy looking Adam Silver just chillin in the background :lol:

I just sent PSN messages and PMs to anybody who hit me up thru those mediums, but I'm also letting everybody else know again WE WILL be kicking teams at midnight EST

Here's the league info

The League 2 - 289755
password: rig404

Last edited:
:rofl:
Man, you can't get enough 2K. I just reset it. Better hope you can win all these games in the playoffs

:rofl:

i just like being active in the league. cause playing random dudes online is mad boring so i dont even bother playing online. thanks tho :D

Once again i'm online. If anyone needs to play the Knicks reach out. Tired of getting no responses from messages...

Updated list, a couple new members and a couple guys switched teams
76ers - SumGuyChris (Dat Dude Chris)
Bobcats - juicyju5
Bucks - Lalude93
Bulls - bluedeniro (bluedeniro)
Cavs - Hawk_Boii_11
Celtics - TONYVEGAS702
Clippers - PARADA2510 (parada2510)
Grizzlies - bigrod_stitt
Hawks - RomeBee4 (romedadude)
Heat - xXRich912 (xXRich912)
Hornets -
Jazz - BountyHunterPeso
Kings - monkavelli
Knicks - DutchesInBunches (StillHungry)
Lakers - jaygotgame19 (myize914)
Magic - Gsel9o9
Mavericks - jmac313
Nets - trent_tlittle
Nuggets - StretchLimo87 (ScottHallWithAPick)
Pacers - diekay3
Pistons - XxIVIoNsTeRiink-
Raptors - g_rilla50
Rockets - ATL_FINEST (Liltank0206)
Spurs - Julzrulz145 (DipsetGeneral)
Suns -
Thunder - K-Town-Trash (K Town Trash)
T'Wolves - Ardenyo2k13
Trail Blazers - wazzawazza18
Warriors - s719743
Wizards - JM-514

Last edited:
how can i switch teams? only picked the hornets bc of cap space but it was a bad idea. very bad

Just quit the league, and re-join with the League Info. Might not wanna switch squads though, the Jazz might not be "worse" than New Orleans, but they have a 2-25 record. Then again, going forward Utah has better pieces.

Just quit the league, and re-join with the League Info. Might not wanna switch squads though, the Jazz might not be "worse" than New Orleans, but they have a 2-25 record. Then again, going forward Utah has better pieces.
i rather play wit the jazz then the hornets i tell you that much. thx

Yeah, feel free to. I know the Magic are a top flight struggle squad. In My Career they fired Jacque Vaughn like one month into the season :lol:
Damn yall made my cousin quit!? (Pacers) :rofl: Bout to call him up!
And as Ardenyo posted earlier the Bucks (6-7) are available right now and the Hornets (5-16) too.
Trent and Ardenyo I reset yall games and a few others. Remember yall can also hit SumGuyChris up for resets, send the message to me and him if you have an issue. I feel like I'm David Stern taking all the heat and he's goofy looking Adam Silver just chillin in the background :lol:
I just sent PSN messages and PMs to anybody who hit me up thru those mediums, but I'm also letting everybody else know again WE WILL be kicking teams at midnight EST
Here's the league info
The League 2 - 289755
password: rig404

LMAO
My bad rome I aint been online in awhile cause all the ppl I havent played yet are NEVER online or simply do not want to play or something. I'mma bout to sim the rest of my games and declare me the winner :nerd:
Also whos the Grizzlies cause I'mma try to cook up a trade for him lol

LMAO
My bad rome I aint been online in awhile cause all the ppl I havent played yet are NEVER online or simply do not want to play or something. I'mma bout to sim the rest of my games and declare me the winner :nerd:
Also whos the Grizzlies cause I'mma try to cook up a trade for him lol

looks like you can sim the rest of mine too cuz dudes acting like they scared to play :smh: and i got the sad a** rockets.......

looks like you can sim the rest of mine too cuz dudes acting like they scared to play :smh: and i got the sad a** rockets.......
Rockets you still on? answer your messages

If you're in a game just pause it and say so

I waited for a game to end to send some dude an invite, gets no response. Lol

Back
Top Bottom