Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

My game with the Spurs probaby best all season. I lost in OT by two

Melo missed a ft in ot to lose the lead on the next possesion. How do I miss a ft with A- release, 2k gods loving this Knicks losing streak

Edit: then games like the one with the raptors happen and they're open every possession for 3, while playing man. I had to replay all game cuz players sitting 10 feet away from who they're supposed to be guarding.

Last edited:
My game with the Spurs probaby best all season. I lost in OT by two
Melo missed a ft in ot to lose the lead on the next possesion. How do I miss a ft with A- release, 2k gods loving this Knicks losing streak
Edit: then games like the one with the raptors happen and they're open every possession for 3, while playing man. I had to replay all game cuz players sitting 10 feet away from who they're supposed to be guarding.

:smokin :smokin

good game though, you almost came back. you had me nervous after my scorching start

im also done for a money league someone look up how we get this thing poppin on gamesaloon, unless some of you dudes with re-seller talents know anyway to put it up on paypal,

I'm down for the money league. Being if everyone holds trust in Romedude to handle the money, it could easily be deposited in his PayPal account then disbursed to the winner(s) at the end of the season.

Im down to put up 10 just need a new team besides Pistons lol Pistons otb and up to play

Last edited:
Starting a association.
Season length: 29
6 minute quarters
Difficulty: Allstar
Fantasy draft: Serpentine
Playoffs: best of 3
Association name:TrueBallers
Password:54321
Draft date: not set, Letting others decide.

Rome if you can just sim my last game with the pacers. Dude doesnt respond to any of my messages and I wanna hurry thru the playoffs so i can get the number one pick lol

Rome if you can just sim my last game with the pacers. Dude doesnt respond to any of my messages and I wanna hurry thru the playoffs so i can get the number one pick lol

I think the suns are due for that pick....i cant get no release or rebounds with any of these players :x

i wanted that chauncey billups trade to pull thru but a hater out there :nerd:

I think the suns are due for that pick....i cant get no release or rebounds with any of these players :x

i wanted that chauncey billups trade to pull thru but a hater out there :nerd:

I'll sim the last game for you and this vetoing **** is ridiculous. I'm sending a mass message out to everybody about it when I get online.

Last edited:
I need to play the Grizzlies, Wizards, Pistons, celtics, bucks, Suns, Pacers, and Cavs

Anyone on or going to be on send me a message

Psn: DutchesinBunches

Who wanna run a money match with the 2k king? 7 gm series for $5 or $10. Folks on the west coast preferred so that there'll be minimal lag. Psn: ning726

^The 2k king though :lol: ? Wasnt I up 2-0 and one of the Ws i won was with the raptors against the heat?

Last edited:
^The 2k king though :lol: ? Wasnt I up 2-0 and one of the Ws i won was with the raptors against the heat?

U were up 2-1, I beat u that one game when u used the Cats... U beat me with the Raps, then u won your second game in a Heat vs Heat mirror match. The Heat isn't my main team, tho.

That's what I like to see. A vic that kno he a vic. Let's get it I sent a request

Cool, I'll be on tonight. Where u from? Paypal ready?

U were up 2-1, I beat u that one game when u used the Cats... U beat me with the Raps, then u won your second game in a Heat vs Heat mirror match. The Heat isn't my main team, tho.
Cool, I'll be on tonight. Where u from? Paypal ready?

Of course hurry up nd get home so yu can lose this money

Back
Top Bottom