Official NBA 2K13 Online Association Thread (PS3)

dat trade rape. getting a 92 and 83 without giving up a single 80. :lol: :smh:
It's 2k not real life. JR Smith plays like a 96 if you want to be technical and is my whole bench scoring :lol:

Hence why he asked for him.

Rome: that trade for Amare was solid IF you didn't ask for Camby

I want a true center in any deal that involves Horford. I'll stick with Horford over Amare because he'll get me boards. I sent that offer before your Bulls deal so you would've still had Chandler.

StonerSimpson, if u foreal and think you nice...we can run...I play on XBL tho...

My record speaks for itself. Idk wat xbl is tho

XBOX Live

Aight fellas, the regular season will end Friday Jan. 18 at Midnight EST. Play your remaining games, request (w/date) games to be reset. I'll pause the league Wednesday night so people can catch up. Playoffs will start once we advance/sim thru the remaining weeks.

Aight fellas, the regular season will end Friday Jan. 18 at Midnight EST. Play your remaining games, request (w/date) games to be reset. I'll pause the league Wednesday night so people can catch up. Playoffs will start once we advance/sim thru the remaining weeks.

i hope the damn glitch is fixed... :smh:

like i said if you feeling froggy and wanna lose some money my PSN is BountyHunterPeso and XBL StonerSimpsonBH. i wont be on the ps3 til late sunday so get at me on XBL

Ardenyo2k13 just booted me from his lg for nothin. I guess for having a job smh. Drafted for 2 hrs too wow

i told u im out that time. Im not the only admin and im busy this following days. Why they kick u, maybe your not around. I am making a way to get your team back. let me get back home.

Welcome to the cats David Lee :smokin

Goin to miss Henderson.

These threes are OD. According to 2k, creating open 3s after a made basket is as simple as giving the ball to Ty Lawson, take one dribble then pass the ball up and shoot a contested three in my players grill

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom