>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

I hate how inconsistent shot timing is in 2k. Sometimes I can drain them all day, and sometimes it's a huge lid on the basket[emoji]128528[/emoji]

If i'm playing with the current Knicks and my opponent is playing with the old school Magic with Shaq and Penny do ya'll think that is a unfair matchup for me?

Cavs are pretty deep. Kyrie misses a lot of open shots for me but he could go 10/30 and I still end up with a W.

that's the only team i play with.  Bennett, Miles and Karasev off the bench 
pimp.gif

Bennett is a beast on this

does anyone run in the park for fun on xbox one ?

Also im down to play whoever online, im OKC doe. I use the team as a whole you'll never see me ball hog wit KD

Also what yall records looking like xbox/Ps4 Users ? Post mines ina few when i sign in

View media item 1044163
A lot of dudes quit when going down 10 in the 1st I'll never understand. This game is pretty easy to make that run

Also I hope they add a leaderboard next year. I would like to see what I'm ranked in the world and they need to bring back the lobbies

Last edited:
The lag since the post season update is terrible. Don't know if it's 2k servers or psn, but it's not playable.

Got the game late April

This game has way too many steals. I'm talking picking. Wtf.

Seems like everyone just taps square/B

When you go for a steal in the lane your guy is out of the play for 5 seconds.

As always they still never get up on a shooter.

Too much BS in this game. Is it like this for PS4 and XB1 too??

Hopefully 15 isn't like this. I'm 108-13 and I'm done after my opponent had 19 offensive Rebs. And 22 more Attempts winning by 2pts.

Last edited:
Got the game late April

Hopefully 15 isn't like this. I'm 108-13 and I'm done after my opponent had 19 offensive Rebs. And 22 more Attempts winning by 2pts.

Yes kind sir it is like this on x1 and ps4..

live needs to make a game to compete.

2K doesn't know how to take the good from 2k11 -2k14 and make a good game.

Great resource

Got the game late April

I am sorry. I disagree. 2K14 is a great basketball game. What you are doing is allowing those fools online allow you to believe the GAME is the issue. No, it isn't the game, it is the people you are playing.

You have to play people that care about playing a realistic game. As long as you play randoms online, you will continue to hate the game. No other way around it.

https://www.operationsports.com

Join the forums, find some sim-heads and set up games to play.

This is a GREAT game man.

Great resource
Got the game late April

I am sorry. I disagree. 2K14 is a great basketball game. What you are doing is allowing those fools online allow you to believe the GAME is the issue. No, it isn't the game, it is the people you are playing.

You have to play people that care about playing a realistic game. As long as you play randoms online, you will continue to hate the game. No other way around it.

https://www.operationsports.com

Join the forums, find some sim-heads and set up games to play.

This is a GREAT game man.
You might be the first person i've ever seen call this a great game.

Can't wait for Saturday's update...:pimp:

what update??

According to my boy, there's supposed to be new 2K14 rosters with rookies, tendencies, sliders, international teams, coaching changes, free agents, summer league players, d-league players && the return of the Hornets as well. Tryna find out what his source is as we speak, but I'm amped at this possibility.

Back
Top Bottom