>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Yeah I'm about to try it again.

I feel like you gotta get an A+ and on top of that get all the challenges during the game.

I hate when I miss A- free throws with KD. It happens literally waaaay to often.

Yup. Him and MJ on myteam give me the blues at the line. Hope they address it on 2K15... They said they would be addressing the A- missed jumpers so hopefully free throws are fixed too

WOW.

I had a triple double in the game before the draft.

Got interviewed by the Cavs too... I was so hyped.

Went to the ******* Bobcats. :smh:

**** this game.

:lol: :x :smh:

Were your interview answers on point? That's the only possible thing I could see deterring them from drafting you at #1 after a game like that.

That is utterly ridiculous on the Cavs part.

Utterly! :lol:

Last edited:
We usually have info and a thread on the new 2k by this time, ready to see what changes will be made. This version was meh

Want to see how they polish up '15 for next gen. I actually had more fun with 14 than any other recent 2k's...although they've ruined MyPlayer

bought this today for $30 for 360 but haven't opened it yet. Worth holding onto or get out while I still can? I own 2k12 but that's kinda run its course and I don't plan on buying a next gen system.

Drafted 13 to Boston. Good Lord :x 2-14 to start the season. Rondo is the biggest ball Hog I've laid eyes upon. I'm average 26/5/4 so far. Demanded a trade after Sully was traded for Michael Beasley. I ain't built for that.

Been playing a lot lately. Is it me or is it easier to defend the 3PT cheesers and turbo dunkers now? I play man to man MyTeam for the most part, this game has definitely gotten it's value worth. Sold my Lebron code for $300 last year. 8)

Let me get this straight. I'm beating a guy online, he gets mad, dashboards, and I get the L? What kind of **** is this? Cat I was playing was 151-17. I'm up by ten in the 4th and he dashboards. I GET THE LOSS? No wonder his record is what it is. He uses the Kings. This game man :smh:

never understood how u get the l 
mean.gif

Sold this game for $16. Didn't care how much they were really worth, I wanted the game out of my hands lol

Coach2K @TheCoach2K

C2K looking for a game 12 min qtr, hof, sim sliders. Let me know if you want to play.

www-Coach2K-com (with hypens not dashes)

PS4

Back
Top Bottom