>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

Can't wait for the first Heat vs. Spurs gameplay video on PS4. Have a feeling were all gonna be amazed at the authenticity of the player models, court, crowd, and audio.

Was impressed by the trailer.

Next Gen 2k14 might make me cop a PS4 earlier than I planned to.

Bron looks like Sheldon Williams with down syndrome in that next gen pic. But I don't know if I should cop for 360 in October, or wait for PS4/X1 and cop.

Bron looks like Sheldon Williams with down syndrome in that next gen pic. But I don't know if I should cop for 360 in October, or wait for PS4/X1 and cop.

I'm about to trade in my 360 this week to reserve the XBOX One and just wait it out. Only games I'm waiting for is Madden, GTAV, and NBA 2K14 anyhow. Wait is GTAV coming out on the next gen?

Here's a few screens I made for you guys , peep Kobe though 
eek.gif
 haven't been this hype for a game in years.

I'm about to trade in my 360 this week to reserve the XBOX One and just wait it out. Only games I'm waiting for is Madden, GTAV, and NBA 2K14 anyhow. Wait is GTAV coming out on the next gen?
same here.  I want the xbox but right now i'm wavering.  The only thing i'm copping for this gen is GTA

2k and Madden will have to wait for whatever next gen I get..

I hope pre-ordered deluxe versions aren't sold out of 2K14 or PS4. Will be copped upon release date. What are the new additions in 2K14 though???

If your going to buy both version why not save the money and get something else for the next gen along with 2K14

Last edited:
Ummm I had 7 blocks with the Celtics earlier today [emoji]128533[/emoji] against golden state

3 with Melo

2 with KG

1 with Lee

1 with Green

You blocked dunks and lay ups?

All the blocks were inside the paint except Courtney Lee's block on Curry. No dunks because the guy for the most part was shooting 3's but when he did try to go for a layup I was there.

I notice on 2k if you play solid man on man on ball defense the ai plays better and gives better help. The opportunity to block a shot gets that much greater because by the time he gets into the paint the help is there waiting to protect the rim.

With the Celtics I start Melo over KG to keep KG fresh and go up against the bench :D

I had a block where Curry tried to lay it up and KG blocked it off the backboard and the ball ended up near halfcourt, dude was screaming ohhh damnnnnn :rofl: before that play dude started pausing on every good play he made :rolleyes I was down by 8 but after that block I came back won by 5 :smokin

I play better when I'm mad 8)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom