>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

No crew = no purchase

Just as i said euro teams are a gimmick

Yeah crew is gonna be a deciding factor in me buying too. But since they were able to fix the player hacking, I feel like its gonna be back. 3 on 3 was cool but it was nothing compared to full on crew mode, even though you were going up against 8 ft point guards :lol:

Honestly i never had more fun playing 2k then crew mode

Last year they said they didnt have enough time for it but yet it was the most requested mode

This year if they flake on that mode it is unforgivable

You mean play against friends as an unranked or ranked match.. No way they'd let ranked matches with friends slide.

I have no problem with how it is.. Just up the difficulty man :lol: and an auction sounds cool but people who buy dat vc would have a huge advantage

Last edited:
You mean play against friends as an unranked or ranked match.. No way they'd let ranked matches with friends slide.

I have no problem with how it is.. Just up the difficulty man :lol: and an auction sounds cool but people who buy dat vc would have a huge advantage

Lol definitely unranked.

Live needs to put that pressure on 2k this year..Doesn't sound bad from what I'm reading and seeing.. Just need to see some gameplay

They need to make sure that online association is glitch free. The fact that they didnt even try to patch it was very disheartening.

Better be able to block dunks, get rid of 1-3-1 defense all together and euro step 3s SMFH. After the 4th seed in MyTeam, that's all you play against. Lebron turbo dunkers with 3 point cheesers to fill their rest of the squad and playing the 1-3-1 defense. And Dell Curry is a god in MyTeam, contested 3's go in no matter how good you contest against him.

Last edited:
i just hope they improve online gameplay :smh: it was terrible to me this year

my offline games are fine with realistic gameplay, etc - online is unplayable though IMO

i just hope they improve online gameplay
mean.gif
it was terrible to me this  every year

my offline games are fine with realistic gameplay, etc - online is unplayable though IMO
Fixed

I agree with this.. But playing games after the 4th seed
sick.gif
nothing but cheese.. Fadeaway 3s all day
mean.gif
they need to up the game from rookie to hof I know it's on rookie cause you don't miss
online in general is cheese, which is why I stopped playing. That 1-3-1 zone man
mean.gif
I have more fun playing offline things like MyCareer

I'm defiantly down with adding something new like euro teams but getting rid of classic tea,s would be a sin I really hope they make my player more fun this year as opposed To being super nori after the 1st year

They need to make sure that online association is glitch free. The fact that they didnt even try to patch it was very disheartening.

THIS!!! All the people who were in the NT PS3 league know the pain we went thru after having 2 associations glitch up on us :smh:

That whole mode needs an overhaul, something like the settings from MLB The Show would be dope

2k share just brought 2k13 back to life for me ...dudes update rosters every time a move has been made :pimp:

So does anyone know if My Crew is actually coming back? Also will you be able to play against friends online? Not sure if this feature was available in 2K13 since I was in Afghanistan.

THIS!!! All the people who were in the NT PS3 league know the pain we went thru after having 2 associations glitch up on us :smh:

That whole mode needs an overhaul, something like the settings from MLB The Show would be dope
Madden also does a very good job with online franchise. People complained for way too long for them not to know that they have to fix it so I expect something thats decent at the very least with no glitches.

Everything online in 2k is *** and they never fix nothing the euro step 3 been in the game so long they don't try to fix it the spin cheese.. 2k don't care there is no competition for them to care.. Live needs to give them a run for their money so they actually care

Last edited:
Everything online in 2k is *** and they never fix nothing the euro step 3 been in the game so long they don't try to fix it the spin cheese.. 2k don't care there is no competition for them to care.. Live needs to give them a run for their money so they actually care
I had to play a game against a guy who was doing the euro step jumper last night, forgot how annoying it was. Mario Chalmers doing eurostep fadeaway 3s :lol:. Of course when the fourth game he brought out the spin move cheese to supplement it. Still won but still. I know stuff like that wont ever go away theres no real way to do it. They're real basketball moves and what would be the alternative? Make them turn the ball over when they spin too much?

^ three defenders in the paint and he can't trip and stumble on somebody's foot? :lol:

AI needs to be tweaked too. My bigs love to chill at the three pt line(nvm I guess it is like playin at your local gym) while my shooters run to the paint

I agree with this.. But playing games after the 4th seed :x nothing but cheese.. Fadeaway 3s all day :smh: they need to up the game from rookie to hof I know it's on rookie cause you don't miss

online in general is cheese, which is why I stopped playing. That 1-3-1 zone man :smh: I have more fun playing offline things like MyCareer

i am the ultimate cheeser. fades with john starks/dell curry/KD + shot creator from a dimer pass from magic johnson = buckets every time. went 17-18 from 3 before with starks. :smokin

dat perimeter d on the wings in 1-3-1 and jordan and bron :smokin

i got to the 1st seed undefeated :rofl:

shouts out to LT shookya tho

Last edited:
Love myteam mode but that cheese is ridic.. I'm one game from mj.. been killing dudes with abdul-rauf, drexler, Dandridge, Kemp, Mchale. One game I was up 11 going into 4th and lost cause dell curry and Hawkins were going crazy with the euro 3..:smh:

Hopefully next year they turn up the difficulty cause it got to be on rookie with them making those contested. Live is gonna have ultimate team I'm praying to the gods it's half decent to make those 2k busters nervous a little

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom