>Official NBA 2K14: Join NTers @ 2K Park IF Next Gen + General Tips/Discussion

So I can couch Co op using the My GM roster?

No you can't. Another thing they took out for no reason. There is a work around though. You have to delete the installed game along with the patch. Once you install the game again the ps4 is going to automatically attempt to download the patch again. Go to downloads and delete it before it downloads. So everytime you cut the ps4 on you will have to stop it from downloading. The downside is you won't be able to use the latest rosters or play online without the patch.

Following these steps will allow me to do what?

i just finish up my third season and i just sign to the cavs and kyree on the bench i play pg 99 overall atlectic pg

is the xbox 360 version compatible with the x1/ will there be a x1 update version? I've downloaded other users' nba2k15 roster thru the 2k roster option but they don't have the rookies :smh:

My fault, kinda worded it wrong. Didn't mean to imply that 2K would be behind the update; like you && @keez said, that'd just deem the actual 2K15 irrelevant :lol:.

UPDATE: So my boy sent me the link. My bad for the confusion, fellas; guess 'share file' would've been the operative term to use in this case. Not eem gon lie, I was a bit surprised myself when I was originally told this lol...but anyway, here are the details. Should be available to download on Saturday.

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...icial-roster-featuring-cyberface-rookies.html

Last edited:
Really contemplating buying 2k14 right now.

Just got a ps4 & wanted to have a game to play with but knowing 2k15 will be out in a few months it's hard to convince myself

Things that make me wanna sell this game:

• Too many kick ball violations
  • Too many reach-in calls
  • Unrealistic situations (superman block, Jamario Moon-like hops)
  • AI goes brain-neutral on D, just like what Kevin Harlan said 
  • AI also goes brain-neutral on offense (holds the ball for 20+ seconds then shoots at the last second)
  • Bad spacing occurs most of the time while on offense
  • Plays get used too often that they become very predictable (take Punch 24 as an example)
  • A turnover occurs when I do a spin move and opponent bumps the ball to his direction
  • No help defense AT ALL
If 2K fixes these bugs in the next installation, then I'll buy a copy. 

is the xbox 360 version compatible with the x1/ will there be a x1 update version? I've downloaded other users' nba2k15 roster thru the 2k roster option but they don't have the rookies :smh:

My fault, kinda worded it wrong. Didn't mean to imply that 2K would be behind the update; like you && @keez said, that'd just deem the actual 2K15 irrelevant :lol:.

UPDATE: So my boy sent me the link. My bad for the confusion, fellas; guess 'share file' would've been the operative term to use in this case. Not eem gon lie, I was a bit surprised myself when I was originally told this lol...but anyway, here are the details. Should be available to download on Saturday.

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...icial-roster-featuring-cyberface-rookies.html

My bad I'm super late in responding, but yea there should be some 360 share files which include the rookies. I'm on PS3 so, unfortunately, I can't refer you to the file I downloaded (not the one in that link, the guy who made that one is supposedly getting the bugs out for the PS3 version, but I heard it's fine for 360).

Did you sort the share files by 'most recent'?

I disagree DC. This game is trash. I understand if you play someone who plays sim it can be more realistic. But the rules can get a little too extreme sometimes.

You can't even attempt to block a shot without fouling if they pump fake. Even without a running start.

Steve Nash blocking Igoudala on a fast break 2 times :stoneface:

I came across too much BS.

They also took out spin layups idk why.

You can spin lay up, but they took out spin dunk and replaced that cheese with the post spin dunk.

I expect A LOT of improvement on the next installation. Otherwise i'll just cop WWE 2K15 instead.

^ Yep. I'm on PS3 && there are a multitude of good roster files out there, complete with free agency moves usually up to the current day, switching of the Bobcats to the Hornets, && rookies as well. I'm pretty sure 360 has it's share of good files also.

Last edited:
Anyone interested in an online league with all time rosters? Best players from each teams history

Xbox 1

Last edited:
I'm on xbox 1 and just searched nba 2k15 under 'content name.' Still looking for a roster update that has rookies, hornets, etc.

My bad I'm super late in responding, but yea there should be some 360 share files which include the rookies. I'm on PS3 so, unfortunately, I can't refer you to the file I downloaded (not the one in that link, the guy who made that one is supposedly getting the bugs out for the PS3 version, but I heard it's fine for 360).

Did you sort the share files by 'most recent'?

I'm on xbox 1 and just searched nba 2k15 under 'content name.' Still looking for a roster update that has rookies, hornets, etc.

When I get back to the crib tonight I'll see if I can find a good one for you. More than likely I'll be able to.

I disagree DC. This game is trash. I understand if you play someone who plays sim it can be more realistic. But the rules can get a little too extreme sometimes.

You can't even attempt to block a shot without fouling if they pump fake. Even without a running start.

Steve Nash blocking Igoudala on a fast break 2 times :stoneface:

I came across too much BS.

They also took out spin layups idk why.
Spin layups are in the game. Just takes more to perform them since they were cheesy before. Check the advanced controls guide.

You technically shouldn't be pressing the Y/Triangle button to "block" a shot when you are close distance to the shooter. Use the right stick and press toward the shooter to give a contest, hold turbo to make it an aggressive contest. Stay on your feet. This is a great feature to make people play smarter defense. Try it out.

Like I said, I am loving this game with edited rosters and playing the CPU vs. Association Mode

You technically shouldn't be pressing the Y/Triangle button to "block" a shot when you are close distance to the shooter. Use the right stick and press toward the shooter to give a contest, hold turbo to make it an aggressive contest. Stay on your feet. This is a great feature to make people play smarter defense. Try it out.

Even though I hate most of the flaws in the game, I really like the addition of blocking dunks. Made me average 2 blocks per game lol

Last edited:
Next gen blocking is a lot better compared to the current gen version. People had complete confidence with players like Nash to get a chase down block on Lebron :lol:

just bring back association, get rid of all the micro transactions and add some depth to myplayer customization(better tats, hair for black people, more accessories)

the **** seems soo basic and yet its like 2K just doesnt give a **** really makes me not wanna cop 2k15

I've only done the MyPlayer on PS4 once and I never played it but I wanna make a new one

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GO #1 IN THE DRAFT??

and do you have to be PF to go #1 because Bennett was a PF or does it matter??

I've only done the MyPlayer on PS4 once and I never played it but I wanna make a new one

IS IT POSSIBLE TO GO #1 IN THE DRAFT??

and do you have to be PF to go #1 because Bennett was a PF or does it matter??

I think it's possible, but you gotta show out like **** in the Elite/Stars game, or whatever it's called. Considering your initial ratings + playing time (or lack thereof), tho, it's damb near impossible :lol:. Highest I ever got was #12 to OKC if I remember correctly.

Your position shouldn't matter tho. I might actually try this again too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom