Official NBA 2k15 Thread

I am also lookin for new ppl to run the rec with on xbox one. I am a O.T. flyer (Legend 1) with a 7'3 Center & I actually play like a big man (post moves, off & on ball screen, boards, protect the paint, Etc.) I also have a 99ovr SF... so hmu if u wanna run a few GT; NYC D NiC3 718

The myplayer teammates are unbelievable. I remember one reason why I stopped playing this months ago.

Kyle Korver is the highest rated 3 point shooter in the game. I have the gold dimer badge.

I call a pick and roll at the elbow with Sap. Horford is waiting along the baseline.

As you can imagine, Sap rolls to the rim, Horford's man leaves him to cover the roll man. Then Korvers man leaves Korver to cover Horford.

So, the highest rated 3 point shooter in the game is WIDE OPEN.

I pass it to him. He misses. I run the "set" again. He misses. I do it again. He misses.

He occasionally makes one, and ends the game shooting something like 3/12, never making consecutive shots that are, again, wide open.

So the best 3 point shooter in the game routinely shoots 25% on wide open catch and shoot, spot up threes.

In real life he shot 49% on 3s that were significantly more difficult.

Unbelievable.

Last edited:
man you can stand in the corner wide open for 3 quarters in rec and not get the ball until all your random teammates quit....then drop 40 in a quarter.

2k really rewards ball hogging.

if you dribble more then 5 times it should be a brick or an auto-strip

That'd be the worst feature and could potentially ruin the game IMO. Stop running with randoms and join a squad with one of the people in this forum.

Last edited:
That'd be the worst feature and could potentially ruin the game IMO. Stop running with randoms and join a squad with one of the people in this forum.

like who?

i ran with tunchid a couple times the first two weeks i had the game...

everyone plays ISO ball.......

i had a squad i was running with but mortal kombat and dragonballz ended that dynasty lol

ruin the game?

it takes 40 minutes to get a rec game then the winning team usually steps off the court.....

once you miraculously get a rec game, now you get to stand and watch morons iso dribble for 8 seconds in triple teams and throw up bricks...

now you have to run back down court and make sure your man doesnt get a rebound without boxing anyone out.

now, you get the rebound, pass the ball up court, and someone throws up a brick before you even cross halfcourt

NOW YOU GOTTA MAKE SURE TO STOP YOUR MAN FROM GETTING REBOUNDS AGAIN

lmao

when you can dribble for 20 seconds and still hit a three in the corner over 4 people.........the game is already broken.

limitless range got 12 year olds shooting 75% from the jordan signature, coast to coast, off a rebound then a full sprint to the three point line.

the newest annoying thing on 2k rec is people ballhogging for 3 quarters, then invite you to a party in the middle of the 3rd...

LMAO WHAT ARE WE GOING TO TALK ABOUT?

i'm sure you guys have explainations and comebacks for all that, tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
next year needs an overhaul on the dribbling and a new matchmaking option, even if they don't ditch these horrible gyms

(which are responsible for the lag, because you have 3 other courts on screen with around 70 individual users.....on one end of the court LMAO)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate the whole court concept, waiting around for games to finish is stupid and a instant turn off. I've play maybe twice online. I just run a couple games of my player and that's it.

like who?

i ran with tunchid a couple times the first two weeks i had the game...

everyone plays ISO ball.......

i had a squad i was running with but mortal kombat and dragonballz ended that dynasty lol

ruin the game?

it takes 40 minutes to get a rec game then the winning team usually steps off the court.....

once you miraculously get a rec game, now you get to stand and watch morons iso dribble for 8 seconds in triple teams and throw up bricks...

now you have to run back down court and make sure your man doesnt get a rebound without boxing anyone out.

now, you get the rebound, pass the ball up court, and someone throws up a brick before you even cross halfcourt

NOW YOU GOTTA MAKE SURE TO STOP YOUR MAN FROM GETTING REBOUNDS AGAIN

lmao

when you can dribble for 20 seconds and still hit a three in the corner over 4 people.........the game is already broken.

limitless range got 12 year olds shooting 75% from the jordan signature, coast to coast, off a rebound then a full sprint to the three point line.

the newest annoying thing on 2k rec is people ballhogging for 3 quarters, then invite you to a party in the middle of the 3rd...

LMAO WHAT ARE WE GOING TO TALK ABOUT?

i'm sure you guys have explainations and comebacks for all that, tho.
i will run with you   mrnappy4

Had a nice little run at the park this morning. Won 6 straight before our team broke up. Had one play on a fastbreak where I got caught slippin'. Went up for a block, and dude pressed his foot through my chest like a ******* gas pedal 
mean.gif
 Had no words after that. Unplugged my mic and everything. 

Got the game last week (xbox one) and still haven't been able to play an exhibition game. Tried searching but couldn't find anything. Did anyone experience the game freezing when the 2KU popped up right before the game tips? I've deleted and reinstalled the game but still the same problem. Any suggestions? (besides getting a ps4).

I essentially came up with a way for NBA 2K players to spice up their gaming experience. I am attaching the link to the Google Doc that explains the "House Rules" that can be used to experience and even more fun time with NBA 2K. It is best suited for Association Mode.

I can be reached on Twitter @KidKash202

NBA 2K: Spice Up Association.doc - Google Docs https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rUyiI8IsHfQQpa83zoZmo5IR3_NcbJZ0ID_BKTwnDx8/edit

Back
Top Bottom