OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

So they need to fix something because you aren't finding success on the hardest level and the game has been out for 4 days?

Yup HOF mode is damn near impossible now and I'm only used to playing in that difficulty. I agree, but I guess I've gotta get better in this one then

Yup HOF mode is damn near impossible now and I'm only used to playing in that difficulty. I agree, but I guess I've gotta get better in this one then
Superstar is really hard, but I haven't played 2K in a while, so for now playing on All-Star with 10 min quarters, seems like the most realistic setting if you're not tweaking the sliders. 

HOF against the CPU is not supposed to be realistic. It's supposed to be hard. DC would know but I think they even inflate the CPU stats. Pretty sure Superstar is the way to go if you want a challenge + realism.

Just reached that mark yesterday. Spent about two hours customizing my franchise :lol:
What did I miss? You have to have a certain amount of Myteam cards to customize? I just relocated the Wizards in the franchise and it let me customize everything

That MyCareer is a letdown. I made a 6'8 SG with a 7 foot wingspan, and the dude can't dunk the ball? All this guy does is do layups. Don't tell me I have to spend a ton of VC just to upgrade his athletic ability attributes just to do a simple dunk?

You gotta go to your sig moves and choose the type of dunks you want

ish was taking mad long tf

restart my system now its moving

i couldve been playing hrs ago 
mean.gif

Inside center for the Bucks rated 65, backing up John Henson ...playing on all star difficulty but I'm so slow that I had to increase game speed to 75.

So after this rookie season, do I get to choose what team I want to play for, or will I be gettin offers from a from a pre determined selection of teams?

HOF against the CPU is not supposed to be realistic. It's supposed to be hard. DC would know but I think they even inflate the CPU stats. Pretty sure Superstar is the way to go if you want a challenge + realism.
I have been trying to explain this to dudes for years. HOF is CHEATING MODE. The devs will tell you. Players get an increase in their attributes.

This thread explains it all in detail

Understanding slider coefficients - Operation Sports Forums http://www.operationsports.com/foru...588581-understanding-slider-coefficients.html

Ha we already on the same wavelength. I was tweaking with the sliders this weekend and my game speed was 43 :lol:

My man :pimp:

That game speed feels about right. Not too slow, but not too fast.

Been trying to find the right formula where a guard can take advantage of a big switching on to them. Even though that's not the "best" mismatch, most Bigs give a huge cushion...and a quick guard should be able to get a clean-semi contested look...or blow by for a dish or tricky layup if crafty enough.

Deflections and cpu playing ALL the passing lanes are down in my sliders too. That was something that needs a lot of ongoing attention

Used to play hOF and be successful until last year lol. Now I play Superstar. Been pretty good so far won a few close games with Washington,OKC, Pelicans and Clippers and loss a few close ones with the same teams.

Anyone just live practicing every day off 
laugh.gif

Some of the sponsers look aight.. but require too many days 

Anyone experiencing that there were a ton of free shoes to equip in my player over the weekend and now they are not free? I have the MJ PS4 version, and nearly every shoe was free, a bunch of jerseys, etc. Now they all cost coins, and it sucks...

Back
Top Bottom