OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

In my player if u change the game style from sim to casual your teammates start to play more aggressive and smarter. You set them up with a open look at the 3 point line their gonna pull that ****. The team your playing does the same as well. I'm not advocating to stop playing sim but in my player that setting is a problem and makes your teammates dumb for no reason outside of making the game insanely difficult. Superstar/casual is the best setting for My Career IMO

Started playing My Team on the app and now I can't stop. I always thought these card games were stupid, but I'm hooked. Any of this transfer is I actually start playing My Team on my PS4?
Likewise, but what's the point of it on the game? Started one but don't get what Im doing? Also, you moved from Harlem to BX?
Just to gain VC, as far as I can tell.

And yeah, grew up I Harlem, spent my teen years in the Bronx. Now I live in Queens.:lol:

Last edited:
My Team is the most entertaining game mode this year. So many options, players available, modes and designs online, makes it feel a little more exciting playing online and leveling up. 

My current Diplomats design, for now. 

CQdC9kGW8AAsJ6V.jpg:large
CQdCyzXW8AANB8K.jpg:large
CQdC49tWwAAU9OJ.jpg:large
what's the point of My Team?

This is very entertaining. Is Live Practice ONLY in MyPlayer mode?

DUde is funny man. I might have to try MyPlayer a little more this year

Bruuuuh you gotta practice. Practice is where i built my skillset to drop 40 back to back like the cover of lethal weapon. But was actually like 5 games straight like kobe in 07. I pretty much have to average about 35 for my squad to have a fighting chance. We're winning though. 2nd in the east. But but some games when im trying to just coast, thr cpu dominates until i spazz in the 3rd.

One think i do wish practice had is the abilty to play 1 on 1 so you can really hon your skills. Maybe do some handicap action and practice your double team response.

But yeah ive learn all of my crossovers and shot timing on the practice court.

Defense and practice are insanely rewarding this yr.

Practice as in team practice? Or just on MyCourt?

How does My Team work? I made one but still don't get it? Also, how do I change to casual? Thirdly, do they give you any more attribute blocks up to 100 again? Can't even spin on a defender, my ball control SUCKS

Very useful. Video is long but some basic breakdowns of moves. The resources are here fellas

Da_Czar's #NBA2k16 Tutorial Mastering Fundamental Controls - YouTube

Started a second mycareer. Got drafted by the nuggets. Gallo is the worst
sick.gif
I thought I wanted Vic dead badly but at least I didn't have to play with him.

Farmed VC for an hour last night. Got about 30,000 VC in that time span and averaged 15,000 VC per 30 minutes.

Bruuuuh you gotta practice. Practice is where i built my skillset to drop 40 back to back like the cover of lethal weapon. But was actually like 5 games straight like kobe in 07. I pretty much have to average about 35 for my squad to have a fighting chance. We're winning though. 2nd in the east. But but some games when im trying to just coast, thr cpu dominates until i spazz in the 3rd.

One think i do wish practice had is the abilty to play 1 on 1 so you can really hon your skills. Maybe do some handicap action and practice your double team response.

But yeah ive learn all of my crossovers and shot timing on the practice court.

Defense and practice are insanely rewarding this yr.

Practice as in team practice? Or just on MyCourt?

Yep just the team practices on off days. After the 2 exercises i stay and get shots up from all over and work on techniques and ball handling with the stick. Just feels more efficient practicing with others on the court and in the way. Forces adjustments.

Yep just the team practices on off days. After the 2 exercises i stay and get shots up from all over and work on techniques and ball handling with the stick. Just feels more efficient practicing with others on the court and in the way. Forces adjustments.
Doesn't that camera angle feel weird though? I fail the exercises all the time cause I'm not used to the camera and can't pull off my crossovers well. I do like to stay after and get my shots up so I get my timing on point, but when it comes to ball handling, I feel like it's a waste of time since I play on the 2k camera. 

Back
Top Bottom