OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

I've been catching so many Ls online since I moved up to college + they changed the sliders
laugh.gif
What do you mean they changed the sliders

so Pro-Am actually works now? :lol:

I decided to play pro am with other four guys last night. We finally got a full team and played in my friend's custom built arena. One thing I realize something about custom built arena. My friend used different colors on his basketball court which hurts my eye. It's also hard to see the ball. :x

I had to change camera from 2k to broadcast where I can see clearly. After that, I decided to change my court where my team and I can see the ball and our defensive arrow.

View media item 1746901
I tried to upload some pictures of Brooklyn Cyclones where I live near. So I decided to use a picture of my childhood favorite anime show. :lol:

Last edited:
How do we create custom courts with custom logos for proam

1) Go to MyCareer
2) Go to Pro Am in the menu
3) You will see "Walk On - Play as team - League Leader - Custom Team - etc "

That's where you can create your own Pro AM team, court and jersey.

You can find a lot of pictures there. Too many different pictures you can use.

If you want to upload a picture, go to nba2k.com/upload

Last edited:
the new patch on ps4 killed the VC glitch, So all my xbox goons grind out that glitch til da end of the week

To change starter packs lol but it dont dont matter now. Im good. This card collecting process seems annoying tho
You just gotta play enough domination games. Once you get to about the Pacers you should have a pretty solid starting lineup. Don't waste MT points on packs though, only use VC from MyCareer glitches etc.

I no lifed at it this past week and I have Lillard, Kobe, Kawhi, Aldridge, and Boogie as my starting 5. I bought Aldridge and Boogie at auction for like 10k a piece

so i got cheesed to death last night by someone using the kings....all he did was alley oops...its almost impossible to stop...

tried a few different strategies, but eventually homie pulled away...

any one know whats the best way to defend the ally? other than trying to intercept it every time. :smh:

Played MyPark for the first time last night and didn't do too bad. I went 2-3 but with a random teammate that didn't play any defense 
mean.gif

I primarily play MyCareer but I will definitely be getting into MyPark, seems fun. Xbox One heads add me - TD RAWW

so i got cheesed to death last night by someone using the kings....all he did was alley oops...its almost impossible to stop...

any one know whats the best way to defend the ally? other than trying to intercept it every time. :smh:

I run this on pick and rolls just about every time. Too easy

Just user the roller and press the steal button on the pass. Make him shoot with Rondo

You just gotta play enough domination games. Once you get to about the Pacers you should have a pretty solid starting lineup. Don't waste MT points on packs though, only use VC from MyCareer glitches etc.
I no lifed at it this past week and I have Lillard, Kobe, Kawhi, Aldridge, and Boogie as my starting 5. I bought Aldridge and Boogie at auction for like 10k a piece
Dammit. I wish i woulda read this before i spent a majority of my VC on them crappy packs :smh: lol

Bump the cutter by cutting him off. It'll mess up the timing of their jump or they wont jump altogether
the ai gets screwed up on pnr defense,  everyone is terrible out of position after the pick

Its always been like that smh. Thats why i always control the off man on the pnr. Its easier & you can make the decision to switch or not when you do it like that

^ i try to switch to defending the man rolling  but the other defenders come in an leave the corners wide open

Last edited:
How in the world we suppose to stop 7ft guys at the park who taller than all of us. It's ridiculous.

Last edited:
Pro AM has some problems. When I played with my buddies, our overalls got nerfed. My SG ran slower than other team's big guys. So annoying.

I noticed only home team players' overalls get nerfed. Away players have their full overall. From now, my friends and I decide to choose away over home until 2k fixes this problem.

How in the world we suppose to stop 7ft guys at the park who taller than all of us. It's ridiculous.
I swear I hate when my 6'7 SF has to go up against those tall bastards that don't do ish, but stand under the goal. It's crazy how most of them even have good midrange shots & dribbling moves.

Had a teammate get mad at me the other day because I couldn't contain the center. I'm like bro there's not a thing I can do. He's way taller & trying to steal just results in a foul being called, which lowers your grade like crazy.

Speaking of grades in MyPark, I like how I carried my team to a victory in a 3v3 game & the end result was me getting a D+ rating. I was controlling the ball for the most part, but that's because they wanted me to since I was shooting lights out.

Back
Top Bottom