OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

this glitch where the defensive big man keeps backing up out of bounds and allows a dunk or layup by the offensive big man has to be fixed. so tired of it.

@Zombie Slang
 VS @DCAllAmerican

View media item 1749188

View media item 1749189

View media item 1749190

FINAL SCORE.

DC was up by 15 at one point in the game. But I usually start off slow, so I took it in stride. It normally doesn't take me until the 2nd half to actually realize how my opponent plays. And how to formulate the perfect defense to stop his plays. So by the 3rd quarter it was game time. I slowed the paced down, and took the game over. I realize that DC loves to set plays, instead of just running the ball down the court like the usual 2k players you meet online. Especially the pick and roll offense, which I love to defend. And after I completely realized his game plan, there was no coming back. In the 4th, yes, I was shaky because by then I knew how good of a player DC actually was, but as long as I kept the lead, I'll be good. And I was. I won, and now I feel ******* fantastic. I feel unstoppable. IF I BEAT DC, NO ONE ON NT CAN BEAT ME. And that's fact. 

YO @DCAllAmerican
, GOOD ******* GAME THOUGH BRO. The length of the quarters really gave it that real NBA feel. I felt everything from confident, to nervous as hell. :lol:  But that had to be one of the best games I've ever played. No lie. You'll definitely get your rematch though bro, no doubt about it. Great game. :smokin

But, Russel lit a fire up under yo ***. And we ain't even stretch doe. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Huh? You think cuz u beat DC your the best? Lmao. He's not even good.

I just want to get better period so I wouldnt mind playing some NT folks. If i lose, I lose. Just want to see where i need to improve,

GT - djkaos23

XBOX1 add me. Ill be on in 30 mins, Midnight (westcoast time)

We played 12 minutes. I had to go into work late today so I had time. So I figured let me play 12 minutes with him. I don't even think he knew it was 12 minutes until the tip off.

That box score for me isn't regular. That Bledsoe line is by far the most dominant I have produced by one dude in 2k16.

Zombie, if you shot that much with DR, I am sure if you used CLE, Kyrie would have shot 50 times

Anybody else notice they don't have socks on now in mycareer after this dumb patch?

Why must every online opponent pick Cleveland? I know ppl wanna win but damn. It's getting annoying. I actually had someone get the Celtics today. It was so refreshing to get a good game in without turbo Lebron all day. Smh

Why must every online opponent pick Cleveland? I know ppl wanna win but damn. It's getting annoying. I actually had someone get the Celtics today. It was so refreshing to get a good game in without turbo Lebron all day. Smh

Kids man

Most people who pick Cleveland are kids :lol:

just started playing online games today....won the Freshman trophy in 3 games after beating the Celtics, Spurs, & Wizards with my Knicks :smokin

67jof6.jpg

Last edited:
you guys realize that A LOT of nba/basketball fans are real street cats , hood / ignorant dudes and will pick the best teams just like ignorant young kids ....

you guys realize that A LOT of nba/basketball fans are real street cats , hood / ignorant dudes and will pick the best teams just like ignorant young kids ....
This is true. I had dudes threaten to kill me after I begin to troll them after they initially started the crap talk.Many of my opponents online have names like blip or brinxtruck or some other form of name indicating that they get money or a shooter :lol:

Last edited:
That is a funny discusion.

When I run into someone that uses the kids I automatically think of 2 demographics

1. Young Suburban white kids up late at night past their bed-time playing

2. Hood dudes smoking and drinking while playing

Unless I hear a voice, this is one of the two types of people I assume own NBA games and use the Cavs

If it is a GSW user, I might think they are Asian

When I run into someone that uses the kids I automatically think of 2 demographics

Unless I hear a voice, this is one of the two types of people I assume own NBA games and use the Cavs

exactly ...........these guys dont know about the andrew wiggins' of the world yet..........not to mention the giannis or people that have been in the league forever like andre miller........theyre basketball / nba knowledge doesnt get past what espn talks about ....

I love trolling people online in 2K.

I like to give them the impression I don't know how to dunk by laying the ball up on fastbreaks. But also since chasedown blocks on dunks are so powerful, it actually makes sense to do this.

Also, taking forever to shoot my FTs if they are shaking the screen.

And then making sure I use all my timeouts and the full timer during the timeouts. They HATE that.

what do you think about people who use the Knicks? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom