OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Just got this, and man this game is too dope. I cop it every year, but wow it's been a while since ive been this impressed and seen a major improvement.

Also how do I bring up my stats while in a game like previous versions? I remember it used to be one of the D-Pad buttons if im not mistaken, but i cant seem to figure it out
Negative. No longer there

Ahh thats kind of annoying, any reason why?

Also does it really matter what park I chose? Sorry for the noob questions, I've been heavy on Fifa and Madden but plan to catch up on this thread soon

Yeah i was taking for My Player, damn. I actually liked to know what my rating and stats/what I needed to work on was. But it's not that serious, wonder what the reason behind removing to was though

Lost at the buzzer in OT to the Rockets :smh: Hardest L to take. Came back from being down 9 early in the 4th.

Preciate it man/ woman thanks
laugh.gif

Any of ya'll trying to hit parks on XB1? The dudes I normally played with formed a secret alliance or something, maybe they made I bought Halo 5, idk. I'm trying to play, though.

Finally got the starting spot from Dunleavy. Visiting Vic's grave (mine was with Rudy Gay) is really an off day activity :smh: :rofl:

Watching these clips makes me want to fight somebody.

My iso nightmare - Operation Sports Forums http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-basketball/861338-my-iso-nightmare.html
Terrible defense in most of those clips & he's complaining :lol:

All he had to do was take one of his bigs & bring him over like in this pic from that thread

View media item 1767277
If you iso on the elbow, that's the #1 counter for that.

In most of those clips the help is either late or not there at all.

I always play off ball D because the CPU usually doesn't help how I want them too. This is an example.

Last edited:
I am more so upset that James Harden is banging on folks as if he is a high flyer

Yea I asked him why he never sent a double.

What does this orange icon mean? My friend sent this picture. He asked me if I knew what does it mean. I tried to find some answers from search engine. Couldn't find one.

View media item 1767447

Last edited:
^ from what i'm reading, it's related to progressive fatigue

looks like he's on fire tho, ride the man out until he has no more juice

no ayo

Last edited:
Lovin this shhh, low key pissed I have to head out for the night right now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom