OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Yelled "That's that ****!" After a turnover in my player. Did not know if you had the headset plugged in yoy get T'd up for that :lol:

watch your pockets? lol your pockets probably got cobwebs in them...

posting every other week about how you don't have the game and going to get it on black friday for the 'low'...and you racking up VC thinking you are out smartening everyone..

bro if you don't got $60 to enjoy a game when it comes out, you shouldn't be fantasizing about you 20k VC, you should be mass emailing your resume out lil homie
View media item 1778096

How can I wear nikes in mycareer? What connection do I have to have?
Until you have enough fans for the Jordan connection, you can wear whatevee brand you want. You just have to buy every sneaker. I've worn Reebok, Nike, and Jordan until I get it.

Got to the second season in my career. I gotta say i loved the story but them cut scenes where od stupid long.

Steph's layup animation is annoying as ****. I've missed a handful of layups because of that dumb *** high arching scoop. They should have set it up so that he does that in situations where it's needed. Not for EVERY layup he attempts

Steph's layup animation is annoying as ****. I've missed a handful of layups because of that dumb *** high arching scoop. They should have set it up so that he does that in situations where it's needed. Not for EVERY layup he attempts

it's cool on a fast break but if there's even a little traffic he'll miss it

Funny I have yet to see the High arching ones done out of context

Not doubting you though

Last edited:
you're even worse than those dudes talking in a live cam for 2 hours about 2k startegies...

im bout to mess around and send you 60$ to your broke *** for this game...but then its like nah, how you broke and on the internet posting?
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

My dude celebrated after a dunk with that stupid *** frequency vibrations celebration , cost the team a fastbreak bucket that eventually made the difference in the final score :stoneface:

Finally bought this along with Fifa and COD. That Target buy 2 get 1 free 
pimp.gif

Starting my Myplayer as a 6'6 SG. I'm usually a PG but I wanna join the Clippers and play SG/SF on the way to a championship.

@bhzmafia14  I'm gonna be a SG 
nerd.gif
 I

Finally bought this along with Fifa and COD. That Target buy 2 get 1 free :pimp:

Starting my Myplayer as a 6'6 SG. I'm usually a PG but I wanna join the Clippers and play SG/SF on the way to a championship.

@bhzmafia14
 I'm gonna be a SG :nerd:  I

be prepared to get online around friday / saturday evening. that's when we usually go to the rec. both of our backcourt players aren't usually on at the same time, so that may work out perfectly.

i'm a 6'10 forward with a skillset similar to lamar odom (at least for my pro am team :lol: ). i'm more like KD in my career.

i'm also down for a NT pro am team. who is the best jersey creator out there? :nerd:

Last edited:
was there an update or something? my shot meter fills up really fast all of a sudden.....my usual release timing is now ending at the 3/4 mark

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom