OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

I've never gotten a quad. I've had some monster triple doubles before but never did I ever have a quad. Don't think I've ever even come close. Had a 5 by 5 once but that's it.

So I just tried to play an eastern conference finals game against the cavs in mycareer and everyone is invisible.....

I hate 2K.

The patch overdid the shooting. Everything falls now. Would've preferred they kept it the way it was
I had to revert to my old 2K15 ways the moment the patch hit and the "on-ball D" and "post D" got slightly nerfed (after the double-team cheese of course)

................SLIDERS 
tongue.gif

Im having trouble with teams witb great shot blockers in the middle. Any tips? I run pnr alot and when my big man rolls off the screen he gets blocked 90% of the time at the rim.

Im having trouble with teams witb great shot blockers in the middle. Any tips? I run pnr alot and when my big man rolls off the screen he gets blocked 90% of the time at the rim.
Are you setting the screen with the person that the shot blocker is guarding?

Since patch 3 this game is unplayable for me.

Every time I dribble in ML with Wade he immediately gets a double team. Every damn time and it starts right after the tipoff.

I don't even get the chance to take a shot with him.

The result is, that Wade has 35 Ast with settings on 8 minute per quarter

I play on PS4.

I already deleted the game and reinstalled it, but nothing changed.

The only difference is that all my created shoes are gone. 

mean.gif

Does anyone else has this problem or a solution?

Man i havent played this game since either of the patches so idk how it is now. But i liked the way the game was originally :/

Back
Top Bottom