OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

PS4 NT tourney 
nerd.gif

A buddy of mine shared this on Facebook today.............hilarious  (sounds fake, but the description is one funny *** story 'doe)

Last edited:
I'll join for a ps4 but only if ya NT dudes actually good, and ain't trying to hear someone say I play like a stage player or dribble cheese all game long.

Odds on the MVP packs are horrible. Probably bought 6-8 packs this week and they were all trash smh.

Last edited:
I finally got around to play 2K online

I played a couple of games and got a flagrant 2 called on me

Is that just random or maybe because I pressed triangle a bunch of times?

It almost cost me the game

Last edited:
I finally got around to play 2K online

I played a couple of games and got a flagrant 2 called on me

Is that just random or maybe because I pressed triangle a bunch of times?

It almost cost me the game

That never happened to me.. Who got the flagrant 2?

Don't know if it's been answered but twice when I've played online I've got matched up with someone using a classic team. 06 and 12 Miami teams. How does one do this?

Don't know if it's been answered but twice when I've played online I've got matched up with someone using a classic team. 06 and 12 Miami teams. How does one do this?

The system is stupid because I was in development one time and played someone who wasn't in my league using a historic team. You can only use historic teams if you are in the Euroleague or higher.

Pretty much it'll match you up with someone not from your league to cause this problem which makes no sense why should they be allowed to use a historic team while I gotta use a regular

I'm in the NBA right now and I play ppl who got GOAT written next to there names with a trophy lol I need to get there I'm close

Last edited:
Hm, I see. I've ****** my record up playing this game drunk after nights out I'm only like 12 games above .500 right now :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
finally made it to All Star 2 for the Flyers with my Center. Crazy how there's still a lack of centers on MyPark. Everybody wants to be Allen Iverson/Steph Curry which gives me the chance to dominate in most of the games I play. I do wish ranking up was a little faster.

How do you play with an all star team online? Played vs. someone who had the all time Miami Heat roster last night and it still came down to me missing a game winner with PG lol.

How do you play with an all star team online? Played vs. someone who had the all time Miami Heat roster last night and it still came down to me missing a game winner with PG lol.
Was he the 12-13 HEAT ?

System is a bit messed up to where it will match you up vs others  in a different league

he was prolly in Euro League or higher for him to select the historic team.

what league are you currently in

Last edited:
Was he the 12-13 HEAT ?

System is a bit messed up to where it will match you up vs others  in a different league

he was prolly in Euro League or higher for him to select the historic team.

what league are you currently in

Ahh ok. He was the 05-06 heat I think. With Zo and Shaq on it. I'm in college league. So when you get past euro you can pick those teams huh. Thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom