OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Through 25 games in my 3rd year, averaging 33/9/8 so far on 53% :pimp: I'm literally a clone of Melo. Wearing #7 for the Bulls, where he should've went :smh: Leg sleeves, shooting sleeves, JB athlete just like him :lol: Had to drop 54 on him though. On Christmas. On national television. Sorry not sorry. We going for back to back.

Im not so sure about 2k anymore..to be able to play back in the day you had to have skill...dont get me wrong there was still problems with the player iq..animatioms...gameplay etc...but you had to at least know how to play basketball...now you dont havd to even know how to play jus jack up threes with a decent player the whole game and you can win...play off ball defense all that bs...imo you shouldnt need all these coach sliders...your team should always be playing the best defense they can and if you do have your player playing hug defense his fatigue shud be shot alot faster then normal..Dudes deny the ball the whole game and hug player while playing off ball...and that ish wins games...dude playing 20% of the defensnsive game...im plus +20 in the win column but i still havent reached GOAT status yet because i refuse to use a level 1 team...im old if that matters... end rant

im in HOF and its pissing me off i cant make it to GOAT. got 3 games remaining and all i need is 4 more wins. 2nd time trying now and i only run with tier 3 teams but havnt been able to finish games strong recently i got to get out this funk

going for the trophy since i got it in every other league already besides these final 2

When you are in the VS mode online and it shows who ur opponent is can you quit?

I think someone did it against me

I hate when I use Houston and so does my opponent

When you are in the VS mode online and it shows who ur opponent is can you quit?

I think someone did it against me

I hate when I use Houston and so does my opponent
had this same problem

i didnt want to quit because i thought it would count for a loss but when other dude quit before me i seen i didnt get a win. So my guess would be yes

I think if you turn the game off or close the app at the menu, it doesn't count for a loss. When guys see I don't pick a tier 1 team, they quit sometimes.

got tired of playing with my center in MyPark so I created a 5'7 pg. It's funny watching my ****** dunk on people way taller than him. Little Nate Robinson/Spud Webb with a killer 3 point shot.

1st game as 4th seed in road to playoffs 

took my worst l ever in any 2k

no roster restrictions i wasnt ready 
mean.gif

Speed burst (you only can do speed burst after two dribble steps from Kobe's ISO escape) and break starter get nerfed after patch..

Speed burst (you only can do speed burst after two dribble steps from Kobe's ISO escape) and break starter get nerfed after patch..

Kobe escape make speed burst easy but you can basically do it after any move, just got to time it right when you cancel whatever it is you doing. Kobe escape only is for scrubs who just started playing.

Just tested my shorter pg's speed burst at mypark. Speed burst is no more. :lol: Mypark looks more dying than before.

I don't do speed burst much but I have to admit that those speed bursts were useful sometime.

Glad I stick with my main player outside SF and tall outside PG.

Last edited:
Patches are cool man but I hate booting up the game and it's 100% a different game. Played two games and got a ton of green releases on 3s. Never happened before. Ball handling, running, defense felt totally different. Someone forcing themselves to the rim felt a lot harder to stop.

Of course it has to happen when I'm playing against the 96 Bulls as the Blazers :lol:

Back
Top Bottom