OFFICIAL NBA 2k16 Thread | Available Now

Controls are messed up.. How the hell you quick subbed in/out individual players? It says hit R stick then directional but it doesnt do anything :lol:

Last year it took almost 12 hours to download the digital copy.....

After that I decided I'm going hard copy only after that :lol:

Getting frustrated. How do I make the screener fade/pop?! I swear I'm not a noob. Last year you just held the button.

Trick for xbox one users if you have hard copy. Disconnect from wifi and install the actual game. Then reconnect and install the update. Took about 45 minutes for the actual game to install and now I'm installing the 2.2 GB update and its at 40% already.

If you know this already, then you can disregard what I said. Just trying to help out some people.

Last edited:
this face scan is still messed up a year later...

says the quality was "great" but it looks like a character out of a horror movie :smh:

i keep throwing the ball away pressing Y trying to post up 
mad.gif

I don't like what they did to the substitution menu during game play. Feels like they added an extra step for subs and focus points

What you need to do is get up on is this passive income. Then you can do whatever you want and still get paid. It's like I'm being paid to play 2k.

Teach me man. I gotta hit that level I'm just building up. Hopefully by spring I'll be where I want. Every time I get where I want I set another goal to keep moving up.

I'll take any advice though......

I don't like what they did to the substitution menu during game play. Feels like they added an extra step for subs and focus points

do they at least have a stamina bar next to the players names? The 2k15 in-game sub menu was so useless because you couldn't even tell the players current energy status. And the funny part is they had it right in the previous 2ks. :smh: Typical 2k.

Last edited:
Just got done. I'm hitting the sheets. Vastly improved. Graphics are great and so are the animations. I got a grip of the controls until I overhead pass with TRIANGLE like 8x. Harden''s shot is dope. This game is dope but I need sleep.

Oh yeah, Group #1. I waited from 10:12pm then they weren't giving it away til 11pm so I waited til 10:45, drove to the gas station to take a dump. Got out and went back, it was now 10:57, walked in and dude I talked to earlier said, "aye! What # are you?"
I said "1", so I went to wait with group 1 and got my copy ASAP. There was a like of atleast 15-20 people waiting and more coming through. Thank goodness I'm done. No more waiting for preorder games. I'll cop in the morning. Different experience as it was my first.

Anybody get their emerald packs for my team yet? I got the packs with the players that ratings update throughout the season but I'm not sure if those are the emerald cards or not.

Back
Top Bottom